1,500 lbs. of rainbow trout is scheduled to be stocked this week! Please note: trout were not stocked last week due to inclement weather at the hatchery. Up to date information is relayed through our Facebook and Instagram channels.
Tips and Tricks
- Best Trout Spots: Hermit Cove, Siesta Cove
- Best Trout Lures/Bait: Mini jigs, PowerBait
- Best Bass Spots: T-dock, Sentry Point
- Best Bass Lures/Bait: Drop-shot, Texas rig, Senkos
- Best Catfish Spots: Hermit Cove, Half Moon Cove
- Best Catfish Bait: Mackerel, dough baits
- Best Panfish Spot: Hermit Cove
- Best Panfish Lures/Bait: Wax worms
Kids Day is making its return this year on February 11th. 1,700 lbs. of Rainbow trout is scheduled to be stocked for this event. Make a weekend of it by reserving a site at our campground. To do so, call (619) 390-1623 or visit www.lakejennings.org.
Fishing etiquette reminder: please do not throw fish away in trash cans. Eat them, release them, or pass them on to a friend!