Our Annual Kids Day is this Saturday, February 11th— Kids under 10 fish free for the day! They may also catch one fish each from the Kid’s Pond until the fish are gone. 1,700 lbs. of rainbow trout will be stocked for this event. Please note: the T-dock will be closed on Friday, February 10th.
Bass: Bass are being reeled in from Sentry Point and off the T-dock using Hookup Baits or drop shot technique.
Catches of the Week
- Andy Leon of Lakeside reeled in a 4 lbs. bass from the T-dock.
- Romel Patani landed his limit from the campground shoreline on Friday. He fished the early morning hours with pink and white skirted mini jigs.
- The entire lake will be open on Monday, February 20th for President’s Day. Rent a boat, fish the shoreline, or bring a picnic!
- Lake Jennings will be open late for Full Moon Fishing on Saturday, March 11th! The lake will remain open until 10 p.m. for fishing under the stars. A full sized-lantern is required after 6 p.m. Catch the trout bite at dusk or cast for catfish roaming at night.
Tips and Tricks
- Best Trout Spots: Campground shoreline, Eagle Point
- Best Trout Lures/Bait: Mini jigs
- Best Bass Spots: T-dock
- Best Bass Lures/Bait: Drop-shot, Texas rig, inflated nightcrawlers
- Best Catfish Spots: T-dock, Half Moon Cove
- Best Catfish Bait: Mackerel
- Best Panfish Spot: Hermit Cove
- Best Panfish Lures/Bait: Mealworms and nightcrawlers