The Lakes have been stocked with a total of 8,300 lbs. of Rainbow Trout so far this season. The next stock of Trout is due to arrive this Friday.
The Trout have been biting best on rainbow powerbait/powerworm combo as well as mini jigs.
Austin Evans from San Diego caught a 9 lb. 5 oz. Trout out of lake 4 on a mini jig. Austin qualifies for the April 1st drawing for a 2 night Cabin Vacation.
Mike Lagace from Ramona hauled in an 8 lb. 8 oz. Trout from lake 3 on a nightcrawler/marshmallow combo. Mike also qualifies for the Cabin Vacation drawing.
Edward Ruiz caught 2 Trout last Wednesday and filled his stringer on Saturday. Most of his fish were in the 3 lb. range and came out of lake 4.
John Rayburn from Sparks Nevada caught a tagged Trout out of lake 3 on rainbow powerbait. John won a rod & reel combo.
Cesar Garcia caught a tagged 2 lb. Trout out of lake 3 on an inflated nightcrawler. Cesar won a camping lantern.
Stock Schedule (stock date are subject to change)
- February 5, 12 & 26
- March 11
Fishing Permit Fees
- Adult (ages 16 & older) $9.00 per day
- Junior & Senior $6.00 per day (15 & under; 60 & older)
- 1/2 Price Fishing Days $3.00-$4.50 per day Extra Pole Stamp (max. 2 poles) $4.00 per day
- Junior Bass Pass (15 & under, catch & release) $75 / per 12 months
- Mon.—Thu. 8:00AM to posted hours
- Fri.—Sun. 6:00AM to posted hours
- Park Store: 9:00AM—5:00PM