The Trout have been biting best on rainbow powerbait/powerworm combo as well as mini jigs.
Austin Evans from San Diego caught a 9 lb. 5 oz. Trout out of lake 4 on a mini jig. Austin qualifies for the April 1st drawing for a 2 night Cabin Vacation.
Mike Lagace from Ramona hauled in an 8 lb. 8 oz. Trout from lake 3 on a nightcrawler/marshmallow combo. Mike also qualifies for the Cabin Vacation drawing.
Edward Ruiz caught 2 Trout last Wednesday and filled his stringer on Saturday. Most of his fish were in the 3 lb. range and came out of lake 4.
John Rayburn from Sparks Nevada caught a tagged Trout out of lake 3 on rainbow powerbait. John won a rod & reel combo.
Cesar Garcia caught a tagged 2 lb. Trout out of lake 3 on an inflated nightcrawler. Cesar won a camping lantern.
Stock Schedule (stock date are subject to change)
- February 5, 12 & 26
- March 11
Fishing Permit Fees
- Adult (ages 16 & older) $9.00 per day
- Junior & Senior $6.00 per day (15 & under; 60 & older)
- 1/2 Price Fishing Days $3.00-$4.50 per day Extra Pole Stamp (max. 2 poles) $4.00 per day
- Junior Bass Pass (15 & under, catch & release) $75 / per 12 months
- Mon.—Thu. 8:00AM to posted hours
- Fri.—Sun. 6:00AM to posted hours
- Park Store: 9:00AM—5:00PM