Ratings 5-20 has given

1. 5-20 rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Hatrick - Jennings..

Yesterday I totally blew it with a large fish at Murray. I got lazy and thought I did not need the net and could lip the fish. Well.......

Mar 10, 2020
  2. 5-20 rated Mogambo's post Like in the thread IV Smallmouth.

My grand-daughter caught this beautiful smallmouth in the EHL yesterday afternoon. It’s her largest smallmouth. She was really jazzed....

Mar 10, 2020
  3. 5-20 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle 1/6/20 Dragon Tales.

Fished the MB today for some healthy bottom critters. First part of the yielded a couple vermillion, a barber pole, and a big chuck and...

Mar 7, 2020
  4. 5-20 rated BenC's post Like in the thread long distance kayaking.

Yeah but did he catch any fish along the way? I'm already over 15 miles. :)

Feb 27, 2020
  5. 5-20 rated NibbleSquad's post Like in the thread The float tube game.

Sd river is where it’s at. Got this one today. Hit me up if you ever want to go [ATTACH]

Feb 26, 2020
  6. 5-20 rated JeremyFWright's post Like in the thread Updates and Swimjig Theories.

Hi all, Been a few months since I posted on here. I recently moved back to Socal after 3 semesters of college up in Portland, Oregon....

Feb 24, 2020
  7. 5-20 rated PBandJellicles's post Like in the thread Mammoth (or near it at least).

I went up to mammoth this past weekend for some boarding and scoped out the area beforehand to see what kind of water was around. I...

Feb 24, 2020
  8. 5-20 rated Jeremystaats's post Like in the thread Sweetwater 2/22.

I was able to get out for a few hours yesterday afternoon. Water is still a good 20' lower than this time last year. I talked with...

Feb 23, 2020
  9. 5-20 rated Yella1's post Like in the thread Tiny Klash Limit.

U eat all those bass, bro? How U cook 'em?

Feb 21, 2020
  10. 5-20 rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Upper Owens River | Feb 4th-7th (Video).

Just got back from a few days of fishing on the Upper Owens. Mild temps and no snow made for easy access and comfortable fishing. We...

Feb 19, 2020
  11. 5-20 rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Zion Market - Octopus or Squid in Stock?.

I know for a fact they have shrimp and mackerel in stock, they usually have the smaller squid too... The hit or miss (mostly miss) is on...

Feb 7, 2020
  12. 5-20 rated Joel's post Like in the thread Bote Lono.

I jumped in and bought one of these for an assignment that won't let me bring a conventional yak. BOTE Lono Aero Inflatable Kayak I...

Jan 29, 2020
  13. 5-20 rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread Another great day at Cuyamaca!.

Fished Cuyamaca again and between me and the boys we came home with 9! Cool and windy but consistent bite throughout the day. Cuyamaca...

Jan 29, 2020
  14. 5-20 rated Yella1's post Like in the thread Zuniga calicos.

Not sure if this is why everyone does it, but I heard there were some unpleasant members a few years back who targeted other members...

Jan 27, 2020
  15. 5-20 rated beatrice1138's post Like in the thread Roping them on the Heavy Iron.

The water absorbs light at different wavelengths, starting first with red. So you can't see red down deeper, since there is no red light...

Jan 24, 2020
  16. 5-20 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Roping them on the Heavy Iron.

Ive always used red yo-yos in general, seem to work just fine without the presence of red crab.

Jan 23, 2020
  17. 5-20 rated dysekt's post Like in the thread Roping them on the Heavy Iron.

IMO, it's a reaction bite when yellows eat the iron, not so much of it resembling anything specific.. especially red crab.. sure you'll...

Jan 23, 2020