Ratings 5-20 has given

1. 5-20 rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Clothing brand.

I would like a supply of cheap Chinese made ripstop uniform style shirts..

Oct 22, 2019
  2. 5-20 rated Clairemae's post Funny in the thread Got boat, need SD inshore/offshore experience.

Trust me, this young girl has been f@#cking me for a over a year now and still nothing...I'm hoping she pays off!

Mar 14, 2019
  3. 5-20 rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread San Diego - Will They Find The Yellowtail This Saturday?.

I had no issues finding Yellows last season... even a couple of bluefin and yellowfin did a drive by for me. Macks and Rapalas on the...

Mar 12, 2019
  4. 5-20 rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread MB: Got into the Calicos.

Lucky...

Feb 10, 2019
  5. 5-20 rated sdchronix's post Funny in the thread Big Macks creating big bites in PL - advice?.

he said seaguar, but didn't clarify. I'm guessing blue label. We wanna know what fish though!

Jan 9, 2019
  6. 5-20 rated kciuchta's post Funny in the thread Mission Belle 11/10.

If the captain puts someone on their first yellowtail, they'll have a customer for life.

Dec 9, 2018
  7. 5-20 rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread New Daiwa Saltist.

Huh?

Dec 8, 2018
  8. 5-20 rated Fishin_Buddy's post Funny in the thread Wondering what max drag would be safe for bluefin/yellowfin in the 80-150 lb range.

Traditionally throughout all of long range history a cow tuna was a fish 200 pounds or greater with a super cow being 300+. Keep trying...

Dec 6, 2018
  9. 5-20 rated Mark's Fence Repair's post Funny in the thread Dana Landing: 9/20 - Giant Heron Adventure - Would You Help or Not.

this really shows the difference between texas and california. I was at the boat ramp the other night and I noticed some guys apparently...

Sep 22, 2018
  10. 5-20 rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Colin Kaepernick bigtime sellout.

Did the masses request that education or were you taking the risk assuming they wanted/needed it?:emoji_joy:

Sep 16, 2018