Ratings 59lbwsb has received

1. KevinTheFisher rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

More trout stocks and larger trout mixed into those stocks. When Miramar stocked the large trout a few years ago it was absolutely...

May 24, 2019
  2. ColdEye rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Hey kids, let play Russian roulette with an animal and buy a pit bull..

Best post on this website in 10 years.

Mar 27, 2019
  3. Boro rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Hey kids, let play Russian roulette with an animal and buy a pit bull..

Mar 26, 2019
  4. VinnyBass rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Hey kids, let play Russian roulette with an animal and buy a pit bull..

Mar 26, 2019
  5. Werfless rated 59lbwsb's post Funny in the thread Hey kids, let play Russian roulette with an animal and buy a pit bull..

Mar 26, 2019
  6. Larry M rated 59lbwsb's post Funny in the thread Hey kids, let play Russian roulette with an animal and buy a pit bull..

Mar 26, 2019
  7. Troy rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Hey kids, let play Russian roulette with an animal and buy a pit bull..

Mar 26, 2019
  8. Roman rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Bank Fishing DVL?.

It's a baitsmith magnum XL.

May 30, 2018
  9. Theeandreig rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Once again, they hit a homerun. Shimano Curado 2017.

I'll be snagging the new Chronarch model that is made for salt. See below: Packed with Shimano’s most advanced technology, the new...

Jun 28, 2017
  10. Linebig rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Once again, they hit a homerun. Shimano Curado 2017.

I'll be snagging the new Chronarch model that is made for salt. See below: Packed with Shimano’s most advanced technology, the new...

Jun 28, 2017
  11. Rxwoman rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

More trout stocks and larger trout mixed into those stocks. When Miramar stocked the large trout a few years ago it was absolutely...

Mar 28, 2017
  12. mananagat rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Mexico getaway question.

I would and do go down there probably twice a month. Check out valle de guadalupe, basically the temecula wineries of south of the...

Feb 23, 2017
  13. BassinNova rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Mexico getaway question.

I have been pulled over one time in Mexico. He asked where I was going, I said the wineries. He knew I was going to spend $$$ in Mexico,...

Feb 20, 2017
  14. salt water guy rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Mexico getaway question.

I have been pulled over one time in Mexico. He asked where I was going, I said the wineries. He knew I was going to spend $$$ in Mexico,...

Feb 18, 2017
  15. geofish rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Mexico getaway question.

I would and do go down there probably twice a month. Check out valle de guadalupe, basically the temecula wineries of south of the...

Feb 18, 2017
  16. geofish rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Who's up for tonight?.

Went this morning for a short session since there's no rain and no wind. Water where I fished was pretty dirty. I had zero desire to...

Feb 18, 2017
  17. Roncador rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Who's up for tonight?.

Went this morning for a short session since there's no rain and no wind. Water where I fished was pretty dirty. I had zero desire to...

Feb 18, 2017
  18. Werfless rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Who's up for tonight?.

Feb 18, 2017
  19. bgood rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Mexico getaway question.

Feb 18, 2017
  20. geofish rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread MB 2/5/17.

Man I was wondering how you did... killed it. I'll probably be out there next weekend. I'll shoot you a text and see if you're out there.

Feb 7, 2017