Ratings 59lbwsb has received

1. Paulito rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread MB 2/5/17.

Man I was wondering how you did... killed it. I'll probably be out there next weekend. I'll shoot you a text and see if you're out there.

Feb 6, 2017
  2. Vito1023 rated 59lbwsb's post Helpful in the thread Deps.

I would fish it. If you prefer it to have some color send it to get wrapped. Check out @gradycodd

Dec 17, 2016
  3. tinyleopard33 rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Why is Barrett so [messed] up?.

Welcome to California :)

Dec 16, 2016
  4. Werfless rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Lake Poway raising fishing and parking rates.

You used to be able to just say you were fishing and get free parking, even if you were not a resident. Sounds like that's gone?

Oct 31, 2016
  5. bluegill_guy rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Every 4 years?.

Yeah, banning guns should stop violence.... just like banning illegal drugs stopped users. Oh wait.

Oct 11, 2016
  6. lunkerme rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

You shouldn't keep a fish that you are unsure if it is legal. Not that I disapprove of you keeping a bass, but it's a big mistake that...

Aug 29, 2016
  7. BassinNova rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Why is Barrett so [messed] up?.

Aug 26, 2016
  8. jpablico rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Why is Barrett so [messed] up?.

Aug 24, 2016
  9. swings are free rated 59lbwsb's post Funny in the thread Why is Barrett so [messed] up?.

Aug 23, 2016
  10. natural_one rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

The issues I and the majority have with clinton are not that she is Satan... err.. a woman, but rather that she is the worst person to...

Aug 11, 2016
  11. GutHooKeD rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

The issues I and the majority have with clinton are not that she is Satan... err.. a woman, but rather that she is the worst person to...

Aug 6, 2016
  12. Rocketship rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Every 4 years?.

Yeah, banning guns should stop violence.... just like banning illegal drugs stopped users. Oh wait.

Aug 3, 2016
  13. tupat liquor rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Every 4 years?.

Aug 2, 2016
  14. Medicated fisherman rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Every 4 years?.

Aug 2, 2016
  15. swings are free rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Every 4 years?.

Aug 2, 2016
  16. scisports rated 59lbwsb's post Disagree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

Bingo. You live in California; you pay sunshine tax aka everything is expensive. Going to college does not get you a "big fat student...

Jul 30, 2016
  17. scisports rated 59lbwsb's post Disagree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

Jul 29, 2016
  18. STiCKY rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

I'll still take it over the scum the dems picked. I have a hard time believing that anyone has any faith in clinton, but somehow they...

Jul 29, 2016
  19. bassgalrascal rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

Jul 29, 2016