Ratings 59lbwsb has received

1. fishfanatic rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

The issues I and the majority have with clinton are not that she is Satan... err.. a woman, but rather that she is the worst person to...

Jul 29, 2016
  2. swings are free rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

The issues I and the majority have with clinton are not that she is Satan... err.. a woman, but rather that she is the worst person to...

Jul 29, 2016
  3. Medicated fisherman rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

Jul 29, 2016
  4. StinkyPinky rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

I'll still take it over the scum the dems picked. I have a hard time believing that anyone has any faith in clinton, but somehow they...

Jul 28, 2016
  5. bassgalrascal rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

I'll still take it over the scum the dems picked. I have a hard time believing that anyone has any faith in clinton, but somehow they...

Jul 28, 2016
  6. indymusky rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Pure Greed.

Little Italy is already on the up and up. Give it a couple years and you'll see the same thing. Downtown is a mess during any serious...

Jul 13, 2016
  7. Rocketship rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Pure Greed.

Little Italy is already on the up and up. Give it a couple years and you'll see the same thing. Downtown is a mess during any serious...

Jul 5, 2016
  8. rustyh rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Story of the massive Ray....

I would be quite surprised if people were after your mack spot.

Jun 10, 2016
  9. Cheese Whiz rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Story of the massive Ray....

Jun 9, 2016
  10. Jig Jig Pow! rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread MB evening 6/8.

Hit MB for 1.5 hrs tonight. Landed 16, missed just as many. Busted off a mystery fish towards the end of the session that took a few...

Jun 9, 2016
  11. Hurke van Trout rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread MB evening 6/8.

Hit MB for 1.5 hrs tonight. Landed 16, missed just as many. Busted off a mystery fish towards the end of the session that took a few...

Jun 9, 2016
  12. Longbow rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread MB evening 6/8.

Jun 9, 2016
  13. mlzpinoy rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Story of the massive Ray....

Jun 9, 2016
  14. JetLife rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread MB evening 6/8.

Jun 8, 2016
  15. itch2fish rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread MB evening 6/8.

Jun 8, 2016
  16. scisports rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread MB evening 6/8.

Jun 8, 2016
  17. Paulito rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread MB evening 6/8.

Jun 8, 2016
  18. Kellen rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread MB evening 6/8.

Jun 8, 2016
  19. mlzpinoy rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread MB evening 6/8.

Jun 8, 2016
  20. Adamt5150 rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread MB evening 6/8.

Jun 8, 2016