Ratings 59lbwsb has received

1. dahoang55 rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread A little MB action today.

Nice fish. It really has been windy as heck out there, especially this afternoon and last night.

Apr 24, 2016
  2. RKMM rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

I don't see how this applies? Why is it someones fault if they have a good relationship with someone else? Everything you are saying...

Apr 22, 2016
  3. Nute rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

Bingo. You live in California; you pay sunshine tax aka everything is expensive. Going to college does not get you a "big fat student...

Apr 5, 2016
  4. SgtMaj rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

I don't see how this applies? Why is it someones fault if they have a good relationship with someone else? Everything you are saying...

Apr 5, 2016
  5. zzbassman rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

See ya later Cali.

Apr 1, 2016
  6. rustyh rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

See ya later Cali.

Mar 31, 2016
  7. STiCKY rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

See ya later Cali.

Mar 31, 2016
  8. indymusky rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

If memory serves me correctly it is on their website and in their tackle shop. It is most likely also on SDFISH somewhere.

Mar 17, 2016
  9. indymusky rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

You shouldn't keep a fish that you are unsure if it is legal. Not that I disapprove of you keeping a bass, but it's a big mistake that...

Mar 17, 2016
  10. JediZavv rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Grunion skunk [south mission beach] 3/10/2016.

I was around the same area last night, the waves were bad all day long. Big tide earlier in the morning pushing way up on the beach.

Mar 11, 2016
  11. weldon rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

http://www.usdebtclock.org/ "I'm still hoping that at some point the majority of the population comes to their senses and ends this...

Feb 28, 2016
  12. STiCKY rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Mission 2/14.

Fished mission for an hour and a half this morning. Got 6 in that time frame, only one semi decent one, rest were rats. Pretty fun on...

Feb 15, 2016
  13. Marcus Reichert rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Mission 2/14.

Fished mission for an hour and a half this morning. Got 6 in that time frame, only one semi decent one, rest were rats. Pretty fun on...

Feb 15, 2016
  14. Cyborgstarfish rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Mission 2/14.

Feb 14, 2016
  15. Kellen rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Mission 2/14.

Feb 14, 2016
  16. Linebig rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Nice box of goodies in the mail!.

Headed to Grady Codd to be wrapped in trout. Hopefully something like this: [ATTACH]

Feb 14, 2016
  17. Linebig rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Nice box of goodies in the mail!.

Couple of shads, if only they were trout. One will be heading for a paint job manana.

Feb 14, 2016
  18. Linebig rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Nice box of goodies in the mail!.

You and me both [ATTACH]

Feb 14, 2016
  19. BassinNova rated 59lbwsb's post Like in the thread Lake Murray Water Level.

Water is way down indeed. Muddy mess. I did however find 2 savage gears about a foot from each other in the mudline, seemed pretty odd.

Feb 10, 2016