Ratings 59lbwsb has received

1. snookslayer rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread July 2020 season.

Better start sending some emails and making some phone calls. As of now, Barrett is pending on being closed indefinitely, which in...

May 18, 2020
  2. bluegillman rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread July 2020 season.

Better start sending some emails and making some phone calls. As of now, Barrett is pending on being closed indefinitely, which in...

May 15, 2020
  3. shadman rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread July 2020 season.

May 14, 2020
  4. swings are free rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread July 2020 season.

May 14, 2020
  5. ColdEye rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Hey kids, let play Russian roulette with an animal and buy a pit bull..

Best post on this website in 10 years.

Mar 27, 2019
  6. Troy rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Hey kids, let play Russian roulette with an animal and buy a pit bull..

Best post on this website in 10 years.

Mar 26, 2019
  7. Rxwoman rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

More trout stocks and larger trout mixed into those stocks. When Miramar stocked the large trout a few years ago it was absolutely...

Mar 28, 2017
  8. mananagat rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Mexico getaway question.

I would and do go down there probably twice a month. Check out valle de guadalupe, basically the temecula wineries of south of the...

Feb 23, 2017
  9. Werfless rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Lake Poway raising fishing and parking rates.

You used to be able to just say you were fishing and get free parking, even if you were not a resident. Sounds like that's gone?

Oct 31, 2016
  10. bluegill_guy rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Every 4 years?.

Yeah, banning guns should stop violence.... just like banning illegal drugs stopped users. Oh wait.

Oct 11, 2016
  11. BassinNova rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Why is Barrett so [messed] up?.

Welcome to California :)

Aug 26, 2016
  12. jpablico rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Why is Barrett so [messed] up?.

Welcome to California :)

Aug 24, 2016
  13. natural_one rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

The issues I and the majority have with clinton are not that she is Satan... err.. a woman, but rather that she is the worst person to...

Aug 11, 2016
  14. Rocketship rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Every 4 years?.

Yeah, banning guns should stop violence.... just like banning illegal drugs stopped users. Oh wait.

Aug 3, 2016
  15. tupat liquor rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Every 4 years?.

Aug 2, 2016
  16. Medicated fisherman rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Every 4 years?.

Aug 2, 2016
  17. STiCKY rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

I'll still take it over the scum the dems picked. I have a hard time believing that anyone has any faith in clinton, but somehow they...

Jul 29, 2016
  18. bassgalrascal rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

The issues I and the majority have with clinton are not that she is Satan... err.. a woman, but rather that she is the worst person to...

Jul 29, 2016
  19. swings are free rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

Jul 29, 2016
  20. Medicated fisherman rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

Jul 29, 2016