Ratings 929nitro has given

1. 929nitro rated fishindad's post Helpful in the thread Otay sat eve6/11 and Sunday am 6/12 grassin.

The key for me is to keep your rod position pointed at 12 o’clock after you cast and hit you desired target. Dropping your rod position...

Jun 16, 2022
  2. 929nitro rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread Found em....but.....

I like that Bill Murphy talk! I spent many years watching him stitch big worms at San V and El cap. With Senkos, I let them settle to...

Jan 20, 2022
  3. 929nitro rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread 2/17-Murray: Spoon Feeding Bass.

Ok...this is what I have determined over the last few years using spoons with a harness. Years ago while at the BPS in Vegas, an...

Feb 18, 2021
  4. 929nitro rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Anyone fishing Santee lately.

BBsurfsIB22 Fishing - Santee Lakes

Jan 30, 2021
  5. 929nitro rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Anglers beware....

In a pinch it will work on anything you might run into in the riverbed , 4 or 2 legged . Just be down wind if you can when you use it...

Jan 30, 2021
  6. 929nitro rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Ticks at river.

This comes from one that has contracted Lyme in San Diego County . Watch any bites for signs of rash or Bullseye looking red marks . Get...

Jan 25, 2021
  7. 929nitro rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Poway 1-21.

Stephan Deambrogio .....I used to fish near that log line a lot, especially in the summer. From that shoreline...if you rented a boat...

Jan 24, 2021
  8. 929nitro rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Live Bait Bass Fishing Poll.

In December, the Fish and Game Commission adopted a regulation that would ban the useof waterdogs for bait throughout the state of...

Jan 24, 2021
  9. 929nitro rated spoonminnow's post Helpful in the thread Reason for learning new lures and presentations as well as unlearning.

Skill is what you make it but it always comes down to: knowing a water, meaning - depths and locations that may hold fish, seasonality,...

Jan 23, 2021
  10. 929nitro rated snookslayer's post Helpful in the thread SD River 1/19/21.

Thanks and yes that is what keeps us going it just takes 1 cast. I fooled her on a square bill and my buddy's was on a jig about 10' away.

Jan 20, 2021
  11. 929nitro rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Afternoon El Cap Sat..

Thanks, one of the biggest mess ups for bass fishermen is not going back to a spot you know has everything there to be a killer spot....

Sep 23, 2020
  12. 929nitro rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Spooning for bass Question?.

With busters and a spoon, you'll know very quickly if the size and color is correct. after 3 tosses into the school and not even a...

Jun 19, 2020