Ratings 929nitro has received

1. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread Mittry/CR.

That's the super deluxe model....comes with a lifeboat incase the kayak sinks.

Jun 2, 2022
  2. VinnyBass rated 929nitro's post Funny in the thread Mittry/CR.

Jun 2, 2022
  3. Werfless rated 929nitro's post Funny in the thread Mittry/CR.

Jun 1, 2022
  4. Werfless rated 929nitro's post Like in the thread Slippery slope...?.

I have a question. Did the lake staff decide that Fridays are off limits to boats or was it a city mandate, and if it is why is...

Jun 1, 2022
  5. fisheromen rated 929nitro's post Funny in the thread Mittry/CR.

Jun 1, 2022
  6. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Like in the thread Slippery slope...?.

I have a question. Did the lake staff decide that Fridays are off limits to boats or was it a city mandate, and if it is why is...

May 31, 2022
  7. self fish rated 929nitro's post Like in the thread The Bad and the Good.

It was my pleasure Brett, I'm glad It was an easy fix and it was nice meeting you. look forward to seeing you on the water.

May 10, 2022
  8. Werfless rated 929nitro's post Like in the thread The Bad and the Good.

Unfortunately like Brett there was a lot of casting and not much else for my trip, so to answer your question,,,,No :emoji_disappointed:

May 10, 2022
  9. andrew pate rated 929nitro's post Like in the thread Different every week!.

Have you heard of pouring mountain dew on the bleeder. I tried it once and now I keep a bottle of it in my boat. It stops the bleeding.

May 10, 2022
  10. afishnsea rated 929nitro's post Disagree in the thread Different every week!.

Have you heard of pouring mountain dew on the bleeder. I tried it once and now I keep a bottle of it in my boat. It stops the bleeding.

May 9, 2022
  11. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Like in the thread The Bad and the Good.

It was my pleasure Brett, I'm glad It was an easy fix and it was nice meeting you. look forward to seeing you on the water.

May 9, 2022
  12. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread Different every week!.

May 9, 2022
  13. Big Daddy TR21 rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread The Bad and the Good.

Unfortunately like Brett there was a lot of casting and not much else for my trip, so to answer your question,,,,No :emoji_disappointed:

May 9, 2022
  14. Big Daddy TR21 rated 929nitro's post Like in the thread The Bad and the Good.

May 9, 2022
  15. Tony Vegas rated 929nitro's post Like in the thread The Bad and the Good.

May 8, 2022
  16. otay michael rated 929nitro's post Like in the thread The Bad and the Good.

May 8, 2022
  17. VinnyBass rated 929nitro's post Like in the thread The Bad and the Good.

May 8, 2022
  18. Mike M rated 929nitro's post Like in the thread The Bad and the Good.

May 8, 2022
  19. fisheromen rated 929nitro's post Like in the thread The Bad and the Good.

May 8, 2022
  20. Stephan Deambrogio rated 929nitro's post Like in the thread The Bad and the Good.

May 8, 2022