Ratings 929nitro has received

1. Big Daddy TR21 rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread The Bad and the Good.

Unfortunately like Brett there was a lot of casting and not much else for my trip, so to answer your question,,,,No :emoji_disappointed:

May 9, 2022
  2. VinnyBass rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread 2/7-More Spoon Fed bass/Murray.

It's not the size of the worm.....it's how you shake it.

Feb 11, 2022
  3. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

PETA would hunt you down like Americas most wanted :emoji_grimacing:

Dec 11, 2021
  4. fisheromen rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread Chargers???.

Don't hate the players just Dean. The one thing that seems consistent is they still draw more fans for the opposing team....wish they...

Nov 24, 2021
  5. fisheromen rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread Otay sunday 6/6.

Yikes.....Loved her voice

Jun 13, 2021
  6. itsnotpersonal rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

I was fishing the California channel at the river, heard the shotgun go off and then heard the pellets' land in the tules I was...

May 27, 2021
  7. tsugg rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread 5/2-OMG..Today is going to be Great!...I thought.

I thought a bad day of fishing beats a good day of retirement any day....:emoji_anguished: something like that.

May 9, 2021
  8. fisheromen rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread 4/28-Sold a few..Caught a few.

You would think that Vinny-a-zon prime would ship for free with next day delivery.....

Apr 29, 2021
  9. Chriwilson rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

IMO a lot of people will complain no matter what their circumstances. To many people just want to talk about what bothers them in their...

Mar 12, 2021
  10. Tony Vegas rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

IMO a lot of people will complain no matter what their circumstances. To many people just want to talk about what bothers them in their...

Mar 12, 2021
  11. weldon rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

Mar 12, 2021
  12. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread To sum up lake Bacarrac.

Wow... 5th picture...did you guys kill somebody on the boat?

Feb 18, 2021
  13. otay michael rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread To sum up lake Bacarrac.

Wow... 5th picture...did you guys kill somebody on the boat?

Feb 18, 2021
  14. Kahuna bass rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread Ticks at river.

tape your pant legs so they don't crawl up a get you.

Feb 15, 2021
  15. otay michael rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread When all else fails.......

Looks like a 2 minute penalty to me.

Feb 11, 2021
  16. fishindad rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread Loveland report again 2/5 to 2/6.

Nice healthy looking fish. I've only seen the lake from a distance (and it's been quite awhile) and have never fished it, I only hope...

Feb 8, 2021
  17. gibby619 rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread My Recent Catches.

Killing it.

Feb 7, 2021
  18. dysekt rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread Popping Frog or Walking Frog?.

I have not fished those frogs, I fish the live target frog. If you haven't fished the frogs before, count to two before setting the hook...

Jan 29, 2021
  19. tsugg rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread Popping Frog or Walking Frog?.

I have not fished those frogs, I fish the live target frog. If you haven't fished the frogs before, count to two before setting the hook...

Jan 29, 2021
  20. fisheromen rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread Cold Water Survival.

That would be a tuff reach then.

Jan 28, 2021