Ratings 929nitro has received

1. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread Mittry/CR.

That's the super deluxe model....comes with a lifeboat incase the kayak sinks.

Jun 2, 2022
  2. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread Different every week!.

Have you heard of pouring mountain dew on the bleeder. I tried it once and now I keep a bottle of it in my boat. It stops the bleeding.

May 9, 2022
  3. fisheromen rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread Different every week!.

Have you heard of pouring mountain dew on the bleeder. I tried it once and now I keep a bottle of it in my boat. It stops the bleeding.

May 8, 2022
  4. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread 2/7-More Spoon Fed bass/Murray.

It's not the size of the worm.....it's how you shake it.

Feb 11, 2022
  5. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread 2/7-More Spoon Fed bass/Murray.

Did fishing make you lose your hair? just asking because I'm experiencing the same problem.:emoji_anguished:

Feb 10, 2022
  6. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread 12/12-Final minutes at Otay.

Are you required to inform tackle warehouse of your garage sales so they have first right of refusal? :emoji_grinning:

Dec 13, 2021
  7. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread San V Thur 9.16.

I've been having the same problem for quite a while...but I could not log on with any device. A friend who knows a lot more about...

Sep 26, 2021
  8. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread 4/28-Sold a few..Caught a few.

You would think that Vinny-a-zon prime would ship for free with next day delivery.....

Apr 29, 2021
  9. VinnyBass rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread 4/12-Murray for 5(or..6?) with a 5 to boot!.

two minute penalty in MLF...… so count it.

Apr 13, 2021
  10. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread San V, it could of been.....

Gentlemen, (with both your reputations) you do realize that by posting pictures of your boats you have now opened yourselves to the...

Apr 7, 2021
  11. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread Anglers beware....

I don't know about that....I've seen dogs and cats eat crap :emoji_astonished: A mountain lion is just a big kitty. Probably think of...

Jan 29, 2021
  12. fisheromen rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread Cold Water Survival.

It's easy to forget the basics when in a panic situation...sit on the lower unit and trim the motor up to help get out of the water, let...

Jan 26, 2021
  13. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread 1/21 Murray...slooooooow.

I like the viewing window....if you wore floaties and left your yak at home it might work just like a diving mask. You wouldn't need a...

Jan 22, 2021
  14. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread 1/21 Murray...slooooooow.

Vinnys' one is probably bigger the my last three put together. Fish like that should keep his upper body toned now that he has earned a...

Jan 22, 2021
  15. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

I was fishing the California channel at the river, heard the shotgun go off and then heard the pellets' land in the tules I was...

Jan 20, 2021
  16. VinnyBass rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread 1/5-Murray: Starting the New Year.

I started using the nail weights on the river. I needed it to sink faster due to the current. The extra weight helped it get through the...

Jan 9, 2021
  17. VinnyBass rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread 1/5-Murray: Starting the New Year.

Mr. VinnYBass, I was wondering if you have ever fished a fat ika? The ika is my go to bait for flipping tules. I'll put a nail weight or...

Jan 7, 2021
  18. mcfish rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread A limit of bass is 5 right?.

Maybe Mike is restocking his fish tank.:emoji_astonished:

Dec 22, 2020
  19. Fishingnoob619 rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread Cast2Catch - Yunique Baits Weedless Gill 2.

2 minute penalty (Major League Fishing).

Jul 26, 2020
  20. Robo1 rated 929nitro's post Helpful in the thread Lake Havasu.

there are a couple of off limit coves to any boats under power (trolling or big motor) for yaks and tubes on the lake. i believe one of...

Mar 27, 2019