Ratings 93Buff has received

1. Werfless rated 93Buff's post Like in the thread National Bass West Night Tournament August 19th San Vicente.

Sign-ups and BBQ will start at approximately 4:30pm in the lower staging area (pay booth) at San Vicente on Saturday, August 19th, 2017....

Aug 20, 2017
  2. swings are free rated 93Buff's post Like in the thread National Bass West Night Tournament August 19th San Vicente.

Sign-ups and BBQ will start at approximately 4:30pm in the lower staging area (pay booth) at San Vicente on Saturday, August 19th, 2017....

Aug 17, 2017
  3. BassinNova rated 93Buff's post Like in the thread Shiners at SV?.

Unfortunately, the cost of shiners (brought in from Arkansas) have increased so we had to adjust our pricing. I highly doubt that a...

Oct 21, 2016
  4. 1972 catfish rated 93Buff's post Like in the thread Shiners at SV?.

Unfortunately, the cost of shiners (brought in from Arkansas) have increased so we had to adjust our pricing. I highly doubt that a...

Oct 19, 2016
  5. BadBilly rated 93Buff's post Like in the thread Shiners at SV?.

Oct 19, 2016
  6. fisheromen rated 93Buff's post Like in the thread Shiners at SV?.

Oct 19, 2016
  7. Linebig rated 93Buff's post Like in the thread Oops I did it again.... Otay. Sat-30th.

Big cats were breaking the surface chasing bait/bass first thing. I called it, I knew he was going to hook one on the spoon. That...

May 31, 2015
  8. SWW rated 93Buff's post Like in the thread El Cajon Ford - Night Series - 4.18.2015 - Lake El Capitan.

Come fish the event on May 2nd, chances are there will be a BIG fight out there!

Apr 20, 2015
  9. Linebig rated 93Buff's post Like in the thread The students were the teachers today!.

Great day out there for sure. It certainly was a glimpse of the very near future seeing Trevor and Jackson out there on their own. I...

Sep 8, 2014