Ratings avid_basser has given

1. avid_basser rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Cast2Catch - Rago Baits Roach 1.

It pays to be third boat on the water. First cast Rago Baits Roach eater. Cast2Catch - Rago Baits Roach 1

Jun 6, 2019
  2. avid_basser rated BUDDHA_'s post Like in the thread Heating Up.

The bite is definitely picking up everywhere. From the bay to the lakes. Took the kayak out yesterday with my cousin on his float tube...

Apr 1, 2019
  3. avid_basser rated mick's post Like in the thread San V 3-30.

First, let me say, I'm not much at taking pictures. My photography skills are overruled by my greed and selfishness. I can make 3 or 4...

Apr 1, 2019
  4. avid_basser rated Bassin_Rob's post Like in the thread Upper Otay Die Off.

Ya it really is a shame. That’s the first lake that I really started fishing bass hard at. Went to Steele Canyon High School so I would...

Mar 20, 2019
  5. avid_basser rated Legerdary's post Like in the thread First swimbait Bass!.

After many skunks and many hours of casting off the shore by myself, I finally got my first swimbait Bass! She came on the S waiver 168...

Mar 5, 2019
  6. avid_basser rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread Too cold....

I was in South Florida this past week and the temps where in the high 70's low 80's. I sure miss being home during the spawn. I cannot...

Feb 9, 2019
  7. avid_basser rated spoonminnow's post Like in the thread Most of you already know this simple fact, but lure design nuances can make all the difference.

Most of us already know this simple fact, but nuances in lure design can make all the difference whether fish even become curious enough...

Feb 8, 2019
  8. avid_basser rated tsugg's post Like in the thread Hodges 2019.

Two buddies of mine do really good every season at Hodges using crawdads when they are done for the day they dump all their left over...

Feb 8, 2019
  9. avid_basser rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread SDFish magazine?.

Ya I hear you on the sdfish name being owned...and not knowing the owner or what they’d want from a magazine maybe I’ll step this one...

Jan 22, 2019
  10. avid_basser rated doubletap's post Like in the thread S.D. lake water levels.

Of course they drain Sutherland right before it opens oh well the pelicans have probably eaten all those little bass anyway

Jan 22, 2019
  11. avid_basser rated Bobber's post Like in the thread S.D. lake water levels.

Morena will fill up.....if only we could get a couple of REAL winters. I keep doing rain dances (never was a real good dancer). The City...

Jan 12, 2019
  12. avid_basser rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Lure realism again not that relevant.

I have by senkos in my box, but I also have KVD’s and the other brand that Wally World sell, they in my experance work just as good at a...

Jan 11, 2019
  13. avid_basser rated Creek's post Like in the thread New regulations.

Isn't CA law interpretation fun? This is just 101.

Jan 10, 2019
  14. avid_basser rated spoonminnow's post Like in the thread Lure realism again not that relevant.

Recently I watched a YouTube video where the angler hooked a live crawfish through the tail and presented it to nearby bass.

Jan 9, 2019
  15. avid_basser rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Which rod brand and reel do you think are most popular and why?.

Fishing gear is just like anything when it comes to sales. There are companies who like to race to the bottom. That means they work as...

Nov 27, 2018
  16. avid_basser rated spoonminnow's post Like in the thread Fish quality affected by fishing pressure.

I've had access to lakes that have little fishing pressure due to limited public access. Fish quality has been superb as well as...

Nov 12, 2018
  17. avid_basser rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Tips for a Bass fishing newbie?.

Fish, fish, fish some more. Reading forums can help a lot but nothing beats time figuring things out yourself.

Oct 16, 2018
  18. avid_basser rated AllThingsKnotical's post Like in the thread Barrett Closer (30th) Fish report.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Well it was a great day. Between me and my buddy we managed to boat 70. A lot of dink’s and...

Oct 1, 2018
  19. avid_basser rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread Lake Murray.

No dispute on that. But, if you think poaching has no effect on populations we will agree to disagree.

Sep 27, 2018
  20. avid_basser rated Roman's post Like in the thread Advice from a master.

Yes at some lakes it will not be the best worm to use. Just most in San Diego, that’s why those who KNOW fish it where it works best....

Aug 24, 2018