Ratings avid_basser has given

1. avid_basser rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Otay Closed?!?.

And as long as the MAJORITY in California pays no taxes..they will always vote liberal..the party of freebies..and that equals no...

Jul 11, 2019
  2. avid_basser rated carlsbadspotty89's post Agree in the thread Sweetwater 03-30.

This is why I am happy I fish during the week and keep the boat in the garage on the weekends.

Apr 1, 2019
  3. avid_basser rated spoonminnow's post Agree in the thread Most of you already know this simple fact, but lure design nuances can make all the difference.

I use boiling water to straighten deform plastics. Drop them in for 10 seconds, remove and put them on a flat surface. Works every time.

Feb 12, 2019
  4. avid_basser rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Rain Amounts.

I get the feeling (god willing morena and barrett aside) all other locations it will exit as fast as it's coming in. It is encouraging...

Feb 6, 2019
  5. avid_basser rated NickasFish55's post Agree in the thread Swim Senko.

Texas rig or even on the back of a chatterbait

Feb 6, 2019
  6. avid_basser rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread S.D. lake water levels.

Doesn't really matter how much rain we get..the city will screw it up somehow! I'm surprised they're draining Sutherland now, normally...

Jan 24, 2019
  7. avid_basser rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread Jerkbait- slow rise or slow fall?.

Depending on what depth for me. Shallow divers should slowly sink. Deeper divers should slowly float. To work structure.

Jan 10, 2019
  8. avid_basser rated Queue's post Agree in the thread DVL AM.

the spot doesn’t matter if your approach, technique, presentation angle, bait choice and timing are incorrect or sloppy. Success here...

Dec 10, 2018
  9. avid_basser rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread Type of cover in our local lakes/ resevoirs.

California is definitely not what I would consider on the heavy side of cover. At least not from my experience fishing lakes like...

Oct 29, 2018
  10. avid_basser rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread San V 10/22/18 Off the Hook!.

That and have a hook sharpener handy at all times. I land sooooo many more fish now that I'm constantly fine tuning the sharpness. Just...

Oct 24, 2018
  11. avid_basser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread River 10- 13-18.

Common sense not to bomb around a narrow, blind corner !

Oct 19, 2018
  12. avid_basser rated agrazela's post Agree in the thread V.I.P requirements.

1st rule of VIP Club...

Oct 18, 2018
  13. avid_basser rated Fishnagent's post Agree in the thread Trespassing*.

The problem I have is fishing an area my whole life, and someone decides the area should be closed for habitat restoration. Now I am a...

Oct 16, 2018
  14. avid_basser rated Queue's post Agree in the thread BASS FACTS & MYTHS.

The c&r tournament culture ideology and low standards of excellence (limit of 3 lbers) is actually retarding growth rate potential in...

Oct 1, 2018
  15. avid_basser rated JustBass's post Agree in the thread Dropshot nose or wacky?.

[ATTACH] I nose hook in deep water and weedless hook around shallow and weed. I use #2 EWG Gamakatsu and #1 rebarb hook.

Aug 29, 2018
  16. avid_basser rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread Dropshot nose or wacky?.

I am like goseango, I use a roboworm rebarb ight wire hook Texas rigged. Better hook ups and rarely gut hook any fish.

Aug 21, 2018
  17. avid_basser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread San Marcos Rip.

They likely died from Lack of oxygen.

Jun 7, 2018
  18. avid_basser rated the bass killing machine's post Agree in the thread backseater rules/etiquette?.

If any of you fine gentleman ever need a “backseater” I would love to learn a few things from some pros. I’ve been fishing since out of...

Jun 7, 2018
  19. avid_basser rated spideyjg's post Agree in the thread Mission Valley River clean up being done.

Probably getting off their butts because if we got a good rain that cluster fug of ripped up vegetation was a dam.

Oct 20, 2017
  20. avid_basser rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Spooling braid for flipping how to?.

Keep the spool with 1/3 of whatever was in there before unless using heavy braid. Then spool it up with your braid.. all I can tell you...

Feb 24, 2017