Ratings avid_basser has given

1. avid_basser rated chris102681's post Funny in the thread Website has been very glitchy for me all day...

I better stop or else I'll have an uninvited guest standing behind me asking which room my son sleeps in

Jun 27, 2019
  2. avid_basser rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Otay poachers.

I think you sneak up behind them with tuna gaff and the mask from Scream. That'll get their attention. Sometimes street justice is the...

Mar 26, 2019
  3. avid_basser rated 5-20's post Funny in the thread Where do I fish NOW / since the bite at Hodges shutdown.

Is this a troll?

Mar 25, 2019
  4. avid_basser rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread Cuyamaca Report, Water Update, and Commentary.

*edited* Spelling lesson: dike = long retaining wall. D Y K E means something else.....

Mar 20, 2019
  5. avid_basser rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Plano tackle bag at Costco.

I prefer the scientific term: shuttlecock!

Mar 19, 2019
  6. avid_basser rated Legerdary's post Funny in the thread First swimbait Bass!.

But all addictions are expensive anyways lol

Mar 6, 2019
  7. avid_basser rated carlsbadspotty89's post Funny in the thread Hodges 2019.

Oh I was told it was 8lb largies. Just like a game of telephone I guess haha

Feb 7, 2019
  8. avid_basser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Hodges 2019.

But, wouldn't that include bodily contact with the water??? You tryin' to poison us all?

Feb 6, 2019
  9. avid_basser rated Capt Ray's post Funny in the thread Bass Fishing.

What is that? Without a $60K Ranger and $15K worth of fishing tackle. Gotta be photo shopped as we all know catching bass cannot be...

Jan 24, 2019
  10. avid_basser rated kciuchta's post Funny in the thread styrofoam ban.

Receipts are next, by the way. Assembly Bill 161. [ATTACH]

Jan 9, 2019
  11. avid_basser rated Capt Ray's post Funny in the thread MISSING BASS.

I think I have found out why Murray and Barrett is fishing so slow.[ATTACH]

Dec 18, 2018
  12. avid_basser rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread DVL AM.

Stay off my stuff!

Dec 5, 2018
  13. avid_basser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Ugly fish award..

1870's????

Nov 26, 2018
  14. avid_basser rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Santee trout opener.

I see trout with tails, didn't know they existed..

Nov 9, 2018
  15. avid_basser rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Cap Sat-20.

I feel sorry for the moon...it gets blamed for everything, from bad fishing, to psychotic behavior!

Oct 24, 2018
  16. avid_basser rated carlsbadspotty89's post Funny in the thread Bass with another worm attached to its mouth?.

I know a guy in NY that this summer he broke off a big bluegill soft swimbait on a fish and 4 hours later he caught the same fish with a...

Oct 18, 2018
  17. avid_basser rated Bluegill's post Funny in the thread Epic weekend at Barrett...followed by a fishing hangover...

And she broke one off on the hookset like a boss! Lol...

Oct 12, 2018
  18. avid_basser rated Slater's post Funny in the thread Kellen...where's the man hiding?.

Ill stop pm'ing you, just please ban Vinnybass & Linebig!!! They make me look like a rookie...:emoji_rage:

Oct 10, 2018
  19. avid_basser rated Cj5ss's post Funny in the thread Did you loose a rig at El Cap....I caught it..

Is it a 13 concept A reel on a 13 fate chrome rod, 7’9”? If so, definitely mine!

Sep 19, 2018
  20. avid_basser rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread 7/14 North of the 52 / South of the 78.

Nice try...I found the unedited version of this pic on another fishing site on the dark web..:emoji_smiley: [ATTACH]

Jul 24, 2018