Ratings avid_basser has received

1. geofish rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread Cast2Catch - Rago Baits Roach 1.

Looks like you're putting it on them good with that Rat

Jun 6, 2019
  2. carlsbadspotty89 rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread Cast2Catch - Rago Baits Roach 1.

Looks like you're putting it on them good with that Rat

Jun 6, 2019
  3. fishfanatic rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges opening weekend.

I had a crappie around that size hit a XD6 off the trees just down from one of your pictures...I thought I caught someone hat. It wasn't...

May 16, 2019
  4. LDO6490 rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread IV ridiculousness 04.05 to 04.06 pic heavy.

Good eats!

Apr 13, 2019
  5. Beangone rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread Seasonal colors.

I stick to the following: Brown Green Purple Have had nothing but success on catching fish with these colors.

Apr 9, 2019
  6. Medicated fisherman rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread IV ridiculousness 04.05 to 04.06 pic heavy.

Good eats!

Apr 7, 2019
  7. Werfless rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread IV ridiculousness 04.05 to 04.06 pic heavy.

Good eats!

Apr 6, 2019
  8. mcfish rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread Seasonal colors.

I stick to the following: Brown Green Purple Have had nothing but success on catching fish with these colors.

Apr 1, 2019
  9. geofish rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread Drop shot rig.

40 - 60 lb braid, size 10 swivel, 14lb flouro This is my combination for San V...I also hold the rod sky high so the fish can not run...

Mar 30, 2019
  10. Werfless rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread Seasonal colors.

Mar 29, 2019
  11. RippinLips619 rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread Drop shot rig.

40 - 60 lb braid, size 10 swivel, 14lb flouro This is my combination for San V...I also hold the rod sky high so the fish can not run...

Mar 29, 2019
  12. Werfless rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread Drop shot rig.

Mar 28, 2019
  13. bassctchr71 rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread DVL and almost a DD :(.

Great report...looks like you got that lake dialed in

Mar 25, 2019
  14. Werfless rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread (Hodges) Missed work for one lousy....

Good job for a quick session!

Mar 6, 2019
  15. Werfless rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread Ups And Downs 2.

Hey brother...I know there's a few places that may have that windshield in stock. If you go to BBC (Bass Boat Central) look at their...

Mar 6, 2019
  16. Rainemahdi rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread (Hodges) Missed work for one lousy....

Good job for a quick session!

Mar 6, 2019
  17. Kahuna bass rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread First swimbait Bass!.

That's a good one for a first swimbait fish....you're now addicted to a very expensive way to fish.

Mar 6, 2019
  18. BassinNova rated avid_basser's post Like in the thread Hodges 2019.

I've seen and weighed 2 5+ lb fish for a guy within an hour on one trip 2 years ago...same spot right off the ramp. One was a 7 the...

Mar 5, 2019