Ratings avid_basser has received

1. VinnyBass rated avid_basser's post Agree in the thread Murray report last week and a half.

Good job man!

Jul 24, 2019
  2. Werfless rated avid_basser's post Agree in the thread Murray report last week and a half.

Good job man!

Jul 24, 2019
  3. bart rated avid_basser's post Agree in the thread IV ridiculousness 04.05 to 04.06 pic heavy.

Good eats!

Apr 12, 2019
  4. mcfish rated avid_basser's post Agree in the thread IV Smallmouth.

Love me some smallies. They fight like a bull on crack!

Apr 1, 2019
  5. Werfless rated avid_basser's post Agree in the thread Heating Up.

Looks like a good day

Apr 1, 2019
  6. kobra rated avid_basser's post Agree in the thread IV Smallmouth.

Mar 27, 2019
  7. Werfless rated avid_basser's post Agree in the thread IV Smallmouth.

Mar 26, 2019
  8. swings are free rated avid_basser's post Agree in the thread IV Smallmouth.

Mar 26, 2019
  9. geofish rated avid_basser's post Agree in the thread IV multi species run, 03.01/03.02.19.

Good looking eater fish right there. Enjoy!

Mar 3, 2019
  10. Robo1 rated avid_basser's post Agree in the thread Kayaker loses life after overturning at San Vicente..

I was there as well on Saturday. There were times the wind gusts created waves that white capped and sent rollers into the front of the...

Feb 17, 2019
  11. RamonaAngler rated avid_basser's post Agree in the thread Crowded El Cap Friday 2/8.

There was a massive tournament there today...I bet several of those boats were there pre-fishing for the today. I'm sorry you got...

Feb 13, 2019
  12. BassRygg rated avid_basser's post Agree in the thread Lake Hodges opening weekend.

That crappie looks darn healthy. Good job man! Seems like the lake is starting off good.

Feb 11, 2019
  13. JJbasser rated avid_basser's post Agree in the thread Crowded El Cap Friday 2/8.

There was a massive tournament there today...I bet several of those boats were there pre-fishing for the today. I'm sorry you got...

Feb 10, 2019