Ratings AWilliams has received

1. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread Buying CUI rod or blank.

Whoever texted me a few weeks ago about having one of these, please contact me again. I deleted our conversation. 760-535-7013 Still...

Oct 8, 2019
  2. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread Buying A couple of level wind reels.

Shimano Cardiff 300a...used 1x

Sep 16, 2019
  3. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread Buying A couple of level wind reels.

Sep 15, 2019
  4. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread Buying A couple of level wind reels.

Sep 15, 2019
  5. Tnel73 rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread For Sale Torium 30.

Bought a rod and reel combo and I really don't need the reel. It's so older torium 30 looks to be in really good shape might need to be...

Sep 14, 2019
  6. S5Gonz rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread For Sale Simms breathable waders.

bump...please ask for pics and see what your buying BEFORE we meet...lol

Sep 11, 2019
  7. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread For Sale Torium 30.

Bought a rod and reel combo and I really don't need the reel. It's so older torium 30 looks to be in really good shape might need to be...

Sep 10, 2019
  8. geofish rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread For Sale Torium 30.

Sep 10, 2019
  9. Delorian rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread For Sale/Trade St. Croix Premier.

I have a brand new, still in the bag St Croix Premier PC66MM 6'6" 8-14# 1/4-5/8 oz. Super light. Says is a crankbait rod. Retail is...

Sep 7, 2019
  10. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread Buying Rail Rod: Graftech or Other before Sept 2nd.

Turners...full price is about $159...pretty reasonable and decent rod.

Aug 31, 2019
  11. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread For Sale/Trade 3 black Cumaras.

Pics [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Aug 21, 2019
  12. sdedtune rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread PM halfday, shaking my head....

Don't have anything to contribute other than I picked up this lone YT and the jackpot on the Dolphin on Sunday...I was definitely...

Aug 13, 2019
  13. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread Buying Seeker SJ90f.

Thanks..but no thanks.

Aug 9, 2019
  14. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread For Sale ***Lot***.

PM sent

Aug 7, 2019
  15. Fishferdayzzz rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread Epic day on The San Diego.

It's going off...but full boats suck...don't like Combat Fishing

Aug 4, 2019
  16. mattgulptosser rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread PM halfday, shaking my head....

Don't have anything to contribute other than I picked up this lone YT and the jackpot on the Dolphin on Sunday...I was definitely...

Aug 2, 2019
  17. von_smozel rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread PM halfday, shaking my head....

Aug 1, 2019
  18. Chriwilson rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread PM halfday, shaking my head....

Jul 27, 2019
  19. Delorian rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread PM halfday, shaking my head....

Jul 27, 2019
  20. Chuck Taylor rated AWilliams's post Like in the thread PM halfday, shaking my head....

Jul 26, 2019