Ratings AWilliams has received

1. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread YFT ON 20# FLOURO AND SIZE 8 HOOKS.

It means the fishing sucks....

Sep 12, 2019
  2. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread Mike Long admits deceit behind Poway lake record.

Is there any word from Mike, any comments on his behalf since this all surfaced? Did he fall off the face of the earth?

Jul 23, 2019
  3. geofish rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread Is the bite hot enough?.

It's always a crap shoot fishing...if you expect to catch fish every time you go out...you are in for some real let downs.

Jul 17, 2019
  4. mikecheck1212 rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread For Sale Simms breathable waders.

Another ghost.....

Jun 21, 2019
  5. jusbayz rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread For Sale Simms breathable waders.

Another ghost.....

Mar 10, 2019
  6. miyafish rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread Yellow Tail (sashimi) - If you want FRESH, catch it yourself.......

But why does it need to be so f ucking expensive...its just fish. There's no cooking involved.

May 30, 2018
  7. geofish rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread Yellow Tail (sashimi) - If you want FRESH, catch it yourself.......

Dont get me wrong...I love cooked fish. But spending half a paycheck on raw fish is absurd....lol Whatever blows your skirt up guys,,,haha

May 13, 2018
  8. geofish rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread Yellow Tail (sashimi) - If you want FRESH, catch it yourself.......

But why does it need to be so f ucking expensive...its just fish. There's no cooking involved.

May 13, 2018
  9. Larry M rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread Yellow Tail (sashimi) - If you want FRESH, catch it yourself.......

May 13, 2018
  10. geofish rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread 3/4 day is now a full day???.

Any idea why the sporties are now calling a 3/4 day a full day?

Apr 24, 2018
  11. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread 3/4 day is now a full day???.

Any idea why the sporties are now calling a 3/4 day a full day?

Apr 23, 2018
  12. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread For Sale/Trade New GoPro Hero5 w/accessories.

Whatcha wanna know....I bought it and never used it. I've never even actually fished a Newell. I thought I wanted it for throwing jigs.

Feb 1, 2018
  13. geofish rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread Winter Fishing on Sportsboats.

For what...6" rockfish??

Nov 7, 2017
  14. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread Winter Fishing on Sportsboats.

For what...6" rockfish??

Nov 4, 2017
  15. frankiefrank rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread Marlin chasing on 1/2 day.

I see lot of posts here b itching about 1/2 day boats. Get on a 3/4 and get some solid fish.

Oct 24, 2017
  16. geofish rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread Always ready.

Having a gun is alot like having a parachute...."if you need one and don't have one...you probably won't need one again."

Oct 12, 2017
  17. Medicated fisherman rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread Always ready.

Having a gun is alot like having a parachute...."if you need one and don't have one...you probably won't need one again."

Oct 12, 2017
  18. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread Fishing The Liberty - 9/25/2017.

Awesome...step aside..more room for me. The Liberty is one of the best boats going...you're always going to have rent-rodders, get over it.

Sep 27, 2017
  19. Larry M rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread Missing guide insert???.

that would be awesome except I don't know where that insert went...woops

Jul 30, 2017
  20. Werfless rated AWilliams's post Funny in the thread Missing guide insert???.

that would be awesome except I don't know where that insert went...woops

Jul 28, 2017