Ratings AWilliams has received

1. kyle12345 rated AWilliams's post Helpful in the thread Yellowtail Recipes.

Lemon pepper on my traeger for about 25 minutes.

Jul 24, 2018
  2. PBcali rated AWilliams's post Helpful in the thread Jigstrike.

We were on 3/4. 25-30# is fine. And please, anyone that thinks Im badmouthing the boat, Im not. A boat limit of YT for 30 anglers is...

Sep 18, 2017
  3. PBcali rated AWilliams's post Helpful in the thread Jigstrike.

Only thing I didn't like was...other than it's a very small boat with a full load...was a "regular" passenger that is on that boat,...

Sep 18, 2017
  4. BassinNova rated AWilliams's post Helpful in the thread Guys...don't ignore what your body is telling you....

Just a quick post here especially for the older folks here. Do not ignore signs that your body is giving you. Older, slightly overweight...

Jun 8, 2016
  5. Snag rated AWilliams's post Helpful in the thread Guys...don't ignore what your body is telling you....

Just a quick post here especially for the older folks here. Do not ignore signs that your body is giving you. Older, slightly overweight...

Jun 7, 2016
  6. Fishbreath rated AWilliams's post Helpful in the thread Guys...don't ignore what your body is telling you....

Jun 7, 2016
  7. CrazyDonkey rated AWilliams's post Helpful in the thread Guys...don't ignore what your body is telling you....

Jun 7, 2016
  8. bassgalrascal rated AWilliams's post Helpful in the thread Guys...don't ignore what your body is telling you....

Jun 7, 2016
  9. sargo rated AWilliams's post Helpful in the thread STOLEN GEAR.

I have a Daiwa Sealine only used a couple times. It's yours if it'll help you get back into saltwater fishing. I also have an Okuma...

Dec 18, 2015