Ratings Baja Belk has received

1. Werfless rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread Lake Barrett Round 2.

Awesome video! Was this Saturday or Sunday?

Jun 2, 2022
  2. Werfless rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread 5/28 Report.

I had 3 topwater bites between 6 and 7. But I wondered how many we could have had if we had been fishing at 5?? :emoji_thinking: We...

Jun 2, 2022
  3. Pourboy rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread Lake Barrett Round 2.

Awesome video! Was this Saturday or Sunday?

Jun 2, 2022
  4. Barrettpicoftheday rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread A Fishing Report - 5/28.

I'm not a Big B vet, though I've been a few times. I'm not even a good bass fisherman. In fact, if I had to choose from all the...

Jun 2, 2022
  5. VinnyBass rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread A Fishing Report - 5/28.

I'm not a Big B vet, though I've been a few times. I'm not even a good bass fisherman. In fact, if I had to choose from all the...

May 31, 2022
  6. Big C rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread A Fishing Report - 5/28.

May 31, 2022
  7. BoatRide rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread A Fishing Report - 5/28.

May 31, 2022
  8. fisheromen rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread A Fishing Report - 5/28.

May 31, 2022
  9. RenzoFerrari rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread Cal-Tip Works (Kind of).

Yes, we'll just call it the poacher race haha. (I only said racist because I've actually posted stories like this on other forums...

Jul 3, 2020
  10. SDLadyfish rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread Full truth about Mike Long's cheating published in full....

Anybody think the lakes here will remove his records? Seems like they couldn't really deny the evidence, but not sure they really care...

Jul 9, 2019
  11. B8DHOOK rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread 133,000 Totoaba Released in Sea of Cortez.

Great news, and fascinating stories. I personally looked at cell phone pictures of two totoaba caught from the beach in Loreto right...

Jul 9, 2019
  12. Chuck Taylor rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread 133,000 Totoaba Released in Sea of Cortez.

Great news, and fascinating stories. I personally looked at cell phone pictures of two totoaba caught from the beach in Loreto right...

Jul 7, 2019
  13. geofish rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread 133,000 Totoaba Released in Sea of Cortez.

Jul 6, 2019
  14. B8DHOOK rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread 302 football fun..

Gorgeous fish! Been dying to get out, but back to back family vacations are taking up all my time. Looks like I'll be able to get out...

Jul 4, 2019
  15. Werfless rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread 133,000 Totoaba Released in Sea of Cortez.

Jul 3, 2019
  16. Werfless rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread 302 football fun..

Gorgeous fish! Been dying to get out, but back to back family vacations are taking up all my time. Looks like I'll be able to get out...

Jul 3, 2019
  17. geofish rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread 302 football fun..

Jul 3, 2019
  18. Werfless rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread 5/29 Bday report.

Cheers birthday brother! We are in good company: .JFK, Bob Hope.............Daniel Tosh??

May 31, 2019
  19. Werfless rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread Memorial Day Weekend.

Maybe I'm just bitter and want to make myself feel better, but it sure seems like the deafening silence in the reports forum would paint...

May 28, 2019
  20. Werfless rated Baja Belk's post Like in the thread Memorial Day Weekend.

I fished on Saturday and didn't catch a dam thing. Didn't even get a bite. Yup, the elusive Barrett Skunk. Didn't even know that was...

May 28, 2019