Ratings Baja Belk has received

1. Werfless rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread Full truth about Mike Long's cheating published in full....

Anybody think the lakes here will remove his records? Seems like they couldn't really deny the evidence, but not sure they really care...

Jul 3, 2019
  2. mcfish rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread How'd you do out there today? Answer: I got about 50 or.. 20..

I fished with a very well known guide at DVL once, and he told all his buddies on the lake and the DFG creel girl at the ramp that we...

May 9, 2019
  3. Spidey rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread Cuyamaca Report, Water Update, and Commentary.

*edited* Spelling lesson: dike = long retaining wall. D Y K E means something else.....

Mar 22, 2019
  4. Werfless rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread Cuyamaca Report, Water Update, and Commentary.

So why not bump up the daily fishing fee? $6 is pretty cheap. Make it $10. Still completely affordable, but if you sell a couple hundred...

Mar 20, 2019
  5. avid_basser rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread Cuyamaca Report, Water Update, and Commentary.

*edited* Spelling lesson: dike = long retaining wall. D Y K E means something else.....

Mar 20, 2019
  6. Werfless rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread Cuyamaca Report, Water Update, and Commentary.

Mar 19, 2019
  7. fisheromen rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread Cuyamaca Report, Water Update, and Commentary.

Mar 19, 2019
  8. Ram-Rod rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread 5/27 - Live from the Lake - 1 and Done.

I like to accumulate a ton of gunk on my frogs and make it as difficult in myself as possible. Actually I'm just lazy.

May 30, 2017
  9. otay michael rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread 5/27 - Live from the Lake - 1 and Done.

I like to accumulate a ton of gunk on my frogs and make it as difficult in myself as possible. Actually I'm just lazy.

May 27, 2017
  10. MaxZmus rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread 5/27 - Live from the Lake - 1 and Done.

May 27, 2017
  11. eesancy rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread San Diego Bay Halibut.

I am the greatest Mantis Shrimp bay guide on SDfish: [ATTACH] I am the greatest braid bird-nester on SDfish: [ATTACH] I am the...

May 26, 2017
  12. Fat Spottie rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread San Diego Bay Halibut.

I am the greatest Mantis Shrimp bay guide on SDfish: [ATTACH] I am the greatest braid bird-nester on SDfish: [ATTACH] I am the...

May 25, 2017
  13. RJ576 rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread San Diego Bay Halibut.

May 24, 2017
  14. gnohs rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread Who got what dates?.

I was all set at 6:30 and thought "I better set an alarm reminder for 6:55.....nah, no way I'll forget" 7:50......"Ah crap!!" I still...

Apr 12, 2017
  15. Ram-Rod rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread San Diego Bay Halibut.

Mar 3, 2017
  16. stoned-trout rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread San Diego Bay Halibut.

Oct 10, 2015
  17. Sheepdog8404 rated Baja Belk's post Funny in the thread San Diego Bay Halibut.

Nov 12, 2014