Ratings Baja_Traveler has given

1. Baja_Traveler rated NibbleSquad's post Agree in the thread Paddle Boarders, Kayakers, and drift boats.

Agreed just the other week was hit by a rusty bay liner on my kayak. I think a lot of paddleboarders and kayaks stick to the rocks to...

Aug 24, 2019
  2. Baja_Traveler rated Caballito's post Like in the thread 6/28 L J 6/29 South Bay.

Fished La Jolla on Friday with the same results as Thursday. Cleaner water, a little wind against current and not a lot happening....

Jun 29, 2019
  3. Baja_Traveler rated flyfishinsteve64's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Perch Fest.

Don't think I'm going to make this one. I just don't have the energy. I have 48 hrs. off then back to the grind of the Graveyard shift ....

Jun 29, 2019
  4. Baja_Traveler rated sdchronix's post Like in the thread Hook up bait tips.

Throw it in the trash and buy something like redrum baits

May 26, 2019
  5. Baja_Traveler rated tsugg's post Agree in the thread Worthless Mantra!.

I'm thinking our useless politicians would love it if every time they say enough is enough "I have a solution" everyone would sit up and...

Apr 30, 2019
  6. Baja_Traveler rated kciuchta's post Agree in the thread Any "coasties" on here?.

If he does choose to serve, I'd suggest thinking about the long-term. Do 20 years, get the pension and hopefully school paid for, get...

Apr 22, 2019
  7. Baja_Traveler rated dooolan's post Like in the thread 10/7 PL bonito eating dem flies.

Dragged some flies on the outide of Pt Loma kelp with moderate success. My brother landed a nice 3.5lb calico on a orange sculpin right...

Oct 7, 2018
  8. Baja_Traveler rated Werfless's post Like in the thread 7/3/2018 Showertime with Coach Part 3 - Sargo Slayfest.

Two other panfish, a yfc and black surfperch.. was a damn good time.. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 5, 2018
  9. Baja_Traveler rated CON KSO's post Like in the thread Who's up for Baja fly fishing?.

Baja Traveler did such a great job of describing the set up - I think I'll just dump photos and report out on specific details of the...

Jun 23, 2018
  10. Baja_Traveler rated Rodmaster858's post Like in the thread Legal Halibut! Drop Shot Tutorial | Rodney Marquez.

Hello fishing friends! A lot of novice and new fisherman asked me how do I catch halibut using the drop shot rig. So I made this video...

Jun 20, 2018
  11. Baja_Traveler rated rana's post Disagree in the thread food for thought.

NO GUNS = NO GUN DEATHS

Jun 5, 2018
  12. Baja_Traveler rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread Help Identify This Fish!.

Ocean Whitefish

May 31, 2018
  13. Baja_Traveler rated frenchy's post Like in the thread Low tide afternoon halibut.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] found some healthy flattys today at low tide in my local lagoon ....swinging and stripping streamers...

May 25, 2018
  14. Baja_Traveler rated Creek's post Like in the thread Mikes Sand Crab Fly.

Looks soooo good. Sorry for the fuzzy pic. [ATTACH]

May 23, 2018
  15. Baja_Traveler rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Will the dredging affect fishing ???.

Wonder how many tons of clams bought the farm during that? Damn

Apr 16, 2018
  16. Baja_Traveler rated CON KSO's post Agree in the thread Who's up for Baja fly fishing?.

Fishing is not great at Puertocitos but it's fun after driving and you can walk there easily from campground with a couple of cold beers...

Apr 15, 2018
  17. Baja_Traveler rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Expensive Made In Japan Lures worth it?.

Back in my tackle days we actually bought a couple of Chinese manufactures. We were selling "butterfly jigs" long befire shimano for a...

Apr 15, 2018
  18. Baja_Traveler rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread Great productive morning.

Niiice. Looks like a Smoothhound shark.

Mar 31, 2018
  19. Baja_Traveler rated Tomaso's post Like in the thread Spotties Eat Kid's Toys.

Hit the south bay with friend Larry yesterday. Found it COLD around sunrise, but warmed up nicely. Launched at J-street, and headed...

Mar 28, 2018
  20. Baja_Traveler rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

Now a little about some of my experiences.... I will start with Harbor Island, since I have spent the most time on foot there in the...

Mar 23, 2018