Ratings Baja_Traveler has received

1. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread How do you fish blind?.

My HDS 7 took a crap and I've been blind ever since. I just fish where I know there is structure near, and at the edges of the kelp....

Nov 12, 2019
  2. mcfish rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Drowning on the canal.

.... or at least a rope throw bag. Super compact, yet effective. I still have mine from when I was dive mastering the multi day trips. I...

Nov 10, 2019
  3. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Drowning on the canal.

.... or at least a rope throw bag. Super compact, yet effective. I still have mine from when I was dive mastering the multi day trips. I...

Nov 3, 2019
  4. fisheromen rated Baja_Traveler's post Agree in the thread He's a freakin nut!.

What do you expect from Nancy Pelosi's nephew. The nut does not fall far from the family tree...

Oct 18, 2019
  5. naimad rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread He's a freakin nut!.

What do you expect from Nancy Pelosi's nephew. The nut does not fall far from the family tree...

Oct 18, 2019
  6. fishnfreak rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread He's a freakin nut!.

Oct 17, 2019
  7. Larry M rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread He's a freakin nut!.

Oct 17, 2019
  8. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread He's a freakin nut!.

Oct 17, 2019
  9. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread South Bay Sesh 10/13...and a used reel recommendation..

Confirmed - CON KSO is definitely a cheap *** for reels... And how come you didn't tell me you were headed out to Zuniga? I could have...

Oct 14, 2019
  10. Neuroshima rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread South Bay Sesh 10/13...and a used reel recommendation..

Confirmed - CON KSO is definitely a cheap *** for reels... And how come you didn't tell me you were headed out to Zuniga? I could have...

Oct 14, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Attempting mission bay from shore 10/11.

That was a great presentation on fishing the bay. Did you use the steelhead leaders he recommended? I was going to launch the Hobie...

Oct 14, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread White Shark Bites Kayak?.

When I was divemastering the multi day dive boats we were once chased out of Ship Rock by a big great white. Exact same location that...

Oct 10, 2019
  13. fisheromen rated Baja_Traveler's post Agree in the thread White Shark Bites Kayak?.

When I was divemastering the multi day dive boats we were once chased out of Ship Rock by a big great white. Exact same location that...

Oct 9, 2019
  14. oohkillem rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Guitarfish... Good eating.

I shot one bowfishing back in high school and brought it home. We put it in the smoker, and the result was good tasting, but very oily....

Oct 9, 2019
  15. fishingmissionbay rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread School of triggers.

Fine scale Trigger - believe it or not, they are native here and fairly common, though rarely caught.

Oct 8, 2019
  16. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Agree in the thread School of triggers.

Fine scale Trigger - believe it or not, they are native here and fairly common, though rarely caught.

Oct 8, 2019
  17. B8DHOOK rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Guitarfish... Good eating.

I shot one bowfishing back in high school and brought it home. We put it in the smoker, and the result was good tasting, but very oily....

Oct 8, 2019
  18. Larry M rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Guitarfish... Good eating.

Oct 7, 2019
  19. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Guitarfish... Good eating.

Oct 7, 2019
  20. geofish rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Bahia de Los Angeles.

Don't even bother using plastics - the triggerfish and puffers will just chew them to pieces and destroy them. Crocodiles, Kastmasters,...

Sep 25, 2019