Ratings Baja_Traveler has received

1. Ggiannig89 rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Bahia de LA.

Health filters in Mexicali and then again in the long stretch before San Felipe. If operational you will need to show proof of residency...

Jul 9, 2020 at 5:12 AM
  2. B8DHOOK rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Bahia de LA.

Health filters in Mexicali and then again in the long stretch before San Felipe. If operational you will need to show proof of residency...

Jul 8, 2020 at 6:01 PM
  3. fisheromen rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Bahia de LA.

Jul 8, 2020 at 4:37 PM
  4. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Bahia de LA.

Jul 8, 2020 at 4:34 PM
  5. BenC rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Bahia de LA.

Jul 8, 2020 at 11:26 AM
  6. kyle12345 rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Bahia de LA.

Jul 8, 2020 at 8:52 AM
  7. dj thrillz rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Next Shore Pounders sesh.....

June 6th I was supposed to be driving down Baja to fly fish - an evening shore pounding instead would help reduce the misery...

May 29, 2020
  8. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Next Shore Pounders sesh.....

June 6th I was supposed to be driving down Baja to fly fish - an evening shore pounding instead would help reduce the misery...

May 28, 2020
  9. Boter rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Shelter Island Boat Ramp?.

You could always ask one of the members of the Outboard Motor Club who are there watching the ramp to keep an eye on it for you while...

May 25, 2020
  10. cavedog619 rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Shelter Island Boat Ramp?.

I haul my Solo skiff in the bed of my truck and launch and land at the ramp all the time. I park in the yellow kayak unloading zone,...

May 24, 2020
  11. FoodGeekFish rated Baja_Traveler's post Agree in the thread Shelter Island Boat Ramp?.

You could always ask one of the members of the Outboard Motor Club who are there watching the ramp to keep an eye on it for you while...

May 20, 2020
  12. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Shelter Island Boat Ramp?.

May 20, 2020
  13. filippo rated Baja_Traveler's post Agree in the thread Shelter Island Boat Ramp?.

May 20, 2020
  14. socalteacher rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Shelter Island Boat Ramp?.

I haul my Solo skiff in the bed of my truck and launch and land at the ramp all the time. I park in the yellow kayak unloading zone,...

May 19, 2020
  15. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Shelter Island Boat Ramp?.

May 19, 2020
  16. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread New to Fly Fishing.

Since you chose a 5 weight, you are right in the middle of the bandwidth - great size for freshwater (I use 5 and 6 weight in fresh...

May 8, 2020
  17. William Ritchie rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread New to Fly Fishing.

Since you chose a 5 weight, you are right in the middle of the bandwidth - great size for freshwater (I use 5 and 6 weight in fresh...

May 8, 2020
  18. cavedog619 rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Any reloaders here?.

22 different pistol/rifle calibers on this bench - and I cast for everything I shoot. 12, 16, 20 & 28 gauges on the bench to the left....

Apr 22, 2020
  19. Boter rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Any reloaders here?.

22 different pistol/rifle calibers on this bench - and I cast for everything I shoot. 12, 16, 20 & 28 gauges on the bench to the left....

Apr 21, 2020
  20. William Ritchie rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Any reloaders here?.

Apr 21, 2020