Ratings Baja_Traveler has received

1. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread Have you heard this?.

OF course if you live in Commiefornia, take guns and your shooting seriously, and are not fully stocked and geared up for reloading...

Mar 23, 2020
  2. Neuroshima rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread The mission bay one fly contest 2020.

So we don't get to fish our own fly as I read it? What if I show up with a size 26 trout fly to mess with my competition? Sounds like it...

Mar 3, 2020
  3. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread The mission bay one fly contest 2020.

So we don't get to fish our own fly as I read it? What if I show up with a size 26 trout fly to mess with my competition? Sounds like it...

Mar 3, 2020
  4. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders spring series session 1.

I'll be shore pounding in Loreto on the 14th...

Feb 27, 2020
  5. bluegillman rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread RIP Miramar.

Didn't think to take a picture for the rest of us??

Feb 13, 2020
  6. Bassassasin rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread RIP Miramar.

Feb 10, 2020
  7. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread RIP Miramar.

Feb 10, 2020
  8. VeeDubGuy02 rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I can make the first hour and a half - I'm half-way in...

Jan 22, 2020
  9. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread Fliflicker San Diego Bay Day - Jan 11, 2020.

Damn Straight!!

Dec 14, 2019
  10. Larry M rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread He's a freakin nut!.

What do you expect from Nancy Pelosi's nephew. The nut does not fall far from the family tree...

Oct 17, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread He's a freakin nut!.

What do you expect from Nancy Pelosi's nephew. The nut does not fall far from the family tree...

Oct 17, 2019
  12. Neuroshima rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread South Bay Sesh 10/13...and a used reel recommendation..

Confirmed - CON KSO is definitely a cheap *** for reels... And how come you didn't tell me you were headed out to Zuniga? I could have...

Oct 14, 2019
  13. Neuroshima rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Corbina Stalk.

Skunked out again on the fly - Gave South Mission my best shot, but after 6 casts into the eel grass infested water I decided screw...

Jul 21, 2019
  14. geofish rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Perch Fest.

OK, I'll show - but I'm going to do it the hard way - with a fly rod...

Jun 26, 2019
  15. fishfanatic rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread How do you carry your Yak?.

I carry it the normal way... [ATTACH]

May 3, 2019