Ratings Baja_Traveler has received

1. Larry M rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread He's a freakin nut!.

What do you expect from Nancy Pelosi's nephew. The nut does not fall far from the family tree...

Oct 17, 2019
  2. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread He's a freakin nut!.

What do you expect from Nancy Pelosi's nephew. The nut does not fall far from the family tree...

Oct 17, 2019
  3. Neuroshima rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread South Bay Sesh 10/13...and a used reel recommendation..

Confirmed - CON KSO is definitely a cheap *** for reels... And how come you didn't tell me you were headed out to Zuniga? I could have...

Oct 14, 2019
  4. Neuroshima rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Corbina Stalk.

Skunked out again on the fly - Gave South Mission my best shot, but after 6 casts into the eel grass infested water I decided screw...

Jul 21, 2019
  5. geofish rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Perch Fest.

OK, I'll show - but I'm going to do it the hard way - with a fly rod...

Jun 26, 2019
  6. fishfanatic rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread How do you carry your Yak?.

I carry it the normal way... [ATTACH]

May 3, 2019
  7. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread How do you carry your Yak?.

I carry it the normal way... [ATTACH]

Apr 25, 2019
  8. camobass rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread Kellen...where's the man hiding?.

OK - now that you are back - where's my shirt??

Oct 9, 2018
  9. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread Kellen...where's the man hiding?.

OK - now that you are back - where's my shirt??

Oct 9, 2018
  10. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread First time poster, are eels attacking fish normal?.

Way back in high school I shot a big one in the cove - destroyed the spear shaft, but I brought it home to eat. Probably the oiliest...

Aug 11, 2018
  11. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread why?.

Ahhh - when I saw people selling spots at a price of $80 I was under the impression that everyone fishing was paying that...

May 30, 2018
  12. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread why?.

My bigger question of WHY - why are you all willing to pay the mafia so much money to fish in a catch and release lake? I was floored...

May 30, 2018
  13. FOE_RUNNER rated Baja_Traveler's post Funny in the thread Good News, I get to keep the Kayak.

Wow - looks to be a small fortune of hookup baits in that box. Good job on the halibut! I need to get out there...

May 30, 2018