Ratings Baja_Traveler has received

1. kyle12345 rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Bahia de Los Angeles.

Bring some Game Changers for the fly rod - in October the roosterfish will be there - walk the beaches looking for them crashing mullet...

Aug 28, 2019
  2. Bassmagnum rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread How to keep lead shiny? (Without filing every time).

Put a clear or metallic powder coat on them and call it done.

Jul 29, 2019
  3. swamp_donkeys rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread How to keep lead shiny? (Without filing every time).

Put a clear or metallic powder coat on them and call it done.

Jul 28, 2019
  4. FISHADD rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread 2018 Annual Mexican Fishing License Cost.

I get mine every year straight from Conapesca to avoid "Convenience Charges" at the landings. Conapesca is off Laurel St. as you head...

Jun 11, 2019
  5. zoner rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread RedRum baits vs. hook up baits.

[ATTACH] I just picked up a pack of small's with 3/8 oz head today from Anglers Choice, and they had the really big ones too. Easy to...

Apr 11, 2019
  6. kyle12345 rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Rod for Komodo 471.

I'm a big fan of Seeker rods, so I have my 471 on a 709 Corey Senden Inshore Pro. The rod is rated for 20-30 pounds, but matches well...

Mar 30, 2019
  7. Bassnbeans rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread RedRum baits vs. hook up baits.

[ATTACH] I just picked up a pack of small's with 3/8 oz head today from Anglers Choice, and they had the really big ones too. Easy to...

Feb 28, 2019
  8. kciuchta rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread RedRum baits vs. hook up baits.

Feb 27, 2019
  9. geofish rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread RedRum baits vs. hook up baits.

Feb 27, 2019
  10. geofish rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread New tax rules.

Sure am glad my mortgage was only $180k - one of the benefits of being a geezer I guess. With the current cost of housing I have no idea...

Jan 23, 2019
  11. Daddo rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread New tax rules.

Sure am glad my mortgage was only $180k - one of the benefits of being a geezer I guess. With the current cost of housing I have no idea...

Jan 22, 2019
  12. HalibutHunter23 rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Fishing La Jolla for the first time.

Just make sure you are outside the MPA before you start fishing. The MPA boundary is west of when the big flag pole on the hill is...

Nov 11, 2018
  13. geofish rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Fish Toxins Measurement.

Page 6 and 7 is what you are after... https://oehha.ca.gov/media/downloads/fish/document/fishsamplingprotocol2005.pdf

Sep 27, 2018
  14. Kam_Walsh98 rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Fish Toxins Measurement.

Page 6 and 7 is what you are after... https://oehha.ca.gov/media/downloads/fish/document/fishsamplingprotocol2005.pdf

Sep 26, 2018
  15. geofish rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Toys "R" Us.

Spent 5 years and 6 christmas's working at the Morena Blvd Toys R Us through junior high and high school, the last three years building...

Jul 1, 2018
  16. geofish rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread travel rod for bay fishing.

Love my Okuma Nomad travel rod. Really well made, and they make both spinning, baitcasting and surf travel rods to suit your needs.

Jun 29, 2018
  17. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread What lure recommendation for Mexico beach one knows nothing about? :).

The horizontal spit of land that closes off the bay in your google earth image has a sand road that goes out to the end where the locals...

Jun 19, 2018
  18. galen rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread What is this sea creature?.

Its a Heart Urchin - Lovenia Cordiformis

Jun 17, 2018
  19. Neuroshima rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread What is this sea creature?.

Its a Heart Urchin - Lovenia Cordiformis

Jun 17, 2018