Ratings Baja_Traveler has received

1. RolloTomasi rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Help with my gopher problem.

My dad used to turn a coffee can into a burn pot with 1" inlet and outlet lines, then torch off a chunk of sulphur, seal the can and run...

Apr 6, 2020
  2. von_smozel rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Help with my gopher problem.

My dad used to turn a coffee can into a burn pot with 1" inlet and outlet lines, then torch off a chunk of sulphur, seal the can and run...

Apr 6, 2020
  3. mcfish rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Have you heard this?.

OF course if you live in Commiefornia, take guns and your shooting seriously, and are not fully stocked and geared up for reloading...

Mar 28, 2020
  4. cavedog619 rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Have you heard this?.

Every five years or so somebody imports primed empty long rifle cases, and if you look hard enough you can find them. I have never seen...

Mar 25, 2020
  5. William Ritchie rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Have you heard this?.

Every five years or so somebody imports primed empty long rifle cases, and if you look hard enough you can find them. I have never seen...

Mar 25, 2020
  6. William Ritchie rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread HookUp Baits Alternatives??.

LOL - you and me both. I've probably got 1200 pounds of Lyman #2 and a few hundred pounds of pure lead from my BPCR days. DO-IT molds...

Feb 23, 2020
  7. Caballito rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Ocean worthy or not?.

Picture makes it look alot smaller than it actually is - my first thought was that you couldn't stand in it - a quick youtube search...

Feb 12, 2020
  8. Werfless rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Rod for Flash Minnows.

I can vouch for that Carolina Cast Pro rod that William recommended - I ran across him by chance at Torrey while I was fly fishing, and...

Feb 6, 2020
  9. kyle12345 rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Bahia de Los Angeles.

Bring some Game Changers for the fly rod - in October the roosterfish will be there - walk the beaches looking for them crashing mullet...

Aug 28, 2019
  10. Bassmagnum rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread How to keep lead shiny? (Without filing every time).

Put a clear or metallic powder coat on them and call it done.

Jul 29, 2019
  11. swamp_donkeys rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread How to keep lead shiny? (Without filing every time).

Put a clear or metallic powder coat on them and call it done.

Jul 28, 2019
  12. FISHADD rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread 2018 Annual Mexican Fishing License Cost.

I get mine every year straight from Conapesca to avoid "Convenience Charges" at the landings. Conapesca is off Laurel St. as you head...

Jun 11, 2019
  13. zoner rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread RedRum baits vs. hook up baits.

[ATTACH] I just picked up a pack of small's with 3/8 oz head today from Anglers Choice, and they had the really big ones too. Easy to...

Apr 11, 2019
  14. kyle12345 rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Rod for Komodo 471.

I'm a big fan of Seeker rods, so I have my 471 on a 709 Corey Senden Inshore Pro. The rod is rated for 20-30 pounds, but matches well...

Mar 30, 2019
  15. Bassnbeans rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread RedRum baits vs. hook up baits.

[ATTACH] I just picked up a pack of small's with 3/8 oz head today from Anglers Choice, and they had the really big ones too. Easy to...

Feb 28, 2019
  16. kciuchta rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread RedRum baits vs. hook up baits.

Feb 27, 2019
  17. geofish rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread RedRum baits vs. hook up baits.

Feb 27, 2019
  18. geofish rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread New tax rules.

Sure am glad my mortgage was only $180k - one of the benefits of being a geezer I guess. With the current cost of housing I have no idea...

Jan 23, 2019
  19. Daddo rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread New tax rules.

Sure am glad my mortgage was only $180k - one of the benefits of being a geezer I guess. With the current cost of housing I have no idea...

Jan 22, 2019
  20. HalibutHunter23 rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Fishing La Jolla for the first time.

Just make sure you are outside the MPA before you start fishing. The MPA boundary is west of when the big flag pole on the hill is...

Nov 11, 2018