Ratings bajacamp has given

1. bajacamp rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Recent Murray Update.

After a few recent trips to Murray, I decided to make a very quick fish report. The water is back to its normal level or even bit lower...

Aug 5, 2022 at 8:11 AM
  2. bajacamp rated CraigSmith's post Like in the thread Calicos.

Been fishing kelpy areas for calicos with Tomáso once or twice a week for the last month or so. Some days better than others. Poorest...

Jul 29, 2022
  3. bajacamp rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 7/19- Almost Melting at Murray.

Hit Murray this morning and the heat came on pretty fast. The water level was down just a little, but overall is it still pretty high,...

Jul 19, 2022
  4. bajacamp rated fishindad's post Like in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

Yes more than 2 years of lies in the sum of over 32 million and all you got was rainbow unicorns. Now we are spending a paltry 2.2...

Jul 17, 2022
  5. bajacamp rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Turned lemons into......

Lemonade! I got up early..4:30, all excited to hit the local lake in Ramona!! Got to the lake at first light, lake looked great from the...

Jul 16, 2022
  6. bajacamp rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 7/12- SD River before the Heat.

It has been pretty hot lately so I decided to do a quick morning session at the SD River before it got too hot. I was greeted by some...

Jul 13, 2022
  7. bajacamp rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Agree in the thread Oil from our our strategic reserve are being sold to China.

Well, he had absolutely no substance to back up with a propaganda piece. Just one of his Trump obsessed rants. He doesn't seem to...

Jul 12, 2022
  8. bajacamp rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Agree in the thread Oil from our our strategic reserve are being sold to China.

No us Trumpers would have preferred the mentally deranged child molester not have ****ed with Trump's energy policies to begin with.

Jul 10, 2022
  9. bajacamp rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

Yes DA you did great putting your mouth where the money was over the last few years. How about in the sum of 32million with The Muller...

Jul 9, 2022
  10. bajacamp rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Backwards Stick Baits.

I am not sure if there is a different type of action if you rig the senko or stick bait backwards. Maybe others out there can give their...

Jul 8, 2022
  11. bajacamp rated fishnfreak's post Like in the thread El cap — last 2weeks.

I fish alone most the time and don’t have a camera person. Nice people at the dock have helped me out. Here’s a few fish from el cap ,...

Jul 7, 2022
  12. bajacamp rated Big C's post Like in the thread Otay 7/6.

[ATTACH] Had a pretty good day at Otay today. Started off throwing the whopper plopper as the fish were breaking early. They were kind...

Jul 7, 2022
  13. bajacamp rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread The Latest Liar!.

[ATTACH]

Jun 30, 2022
  14. bajacamp rated Creek's post Agree in the thread The Latest Liar!.

This is an Adam Schiff sponsored event, so you know it will go as far as they can take it. What's funny is, Schiff never learned his...

Jun 30, 2022
  15. bajacamp rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread The Latest Liar!.

That's cuz he is the father of lies... wait, that title is already taken. [ATTACH]

Jun 30, 2022
  16. bajacamp rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Otay. One per hour.

Fished Otay yesterday from sunrise to sunset for 16, a little more than one per hour. But you know how it goes, three in five minutes...

Jun 30, 2022
  17. bajacamp rated Creek's post Agree in the thread The New World Order....

Cant agree about Trump being in the act. He didnt F us all over the place. My wallet was doing great under him.

Jun 29, 2022
  18. bajacamp rated Werfless's post Like in the thread IV summer run.

Saw it was "only" going to be 99 degrees on Saturday at the fishing spot, so I went late Friday for an evening and a morning out in the...

Jun 25, 2022
  19. bajacamp rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Hot and tough!.

Got there before the gate opened, and on the water a little after 5:00. First time I have used my headlamp this year. Got a good one...

Jun 25, 2022
  20. bajacamp rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread Roe vs Wade overturned!!!!.

So funny watching the Liberals going cray cray...LOL They are acting like it’s the end of the world. What a bunch of wackos.

Jun 24, 2022