Ratings bajacamp has given

1. bajacamp rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Agree in the thread Oil from our our strategic reserve are being sold to China.

Well, he had absolutely no substance to back up with a propaganda piece. Just one of his Trump obsessed rants. He doesn't seem to...

Jul 12, 2022
  2. bajacamp rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Agree in the thread Oil from our our strategic reserve are being sold to China.

No us Trumpers would have preferred the mentally deranged child molester not have ****ed with Trump's energy policies to begin with.

Jul 10, 2022
  3. bajacamp rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

Yes DA you did great putting your mouth where the money was over the last few years. How about in the sum of 32million with The Muller...

Jul 9, 2022
  4. bajacamp rated Creek's post Agree in the thread The Latest Liar!.

This is an Adam Schiff sponsored event, so you know it will go as far as they can take it. What's funny is, Schiff never learned his...

Jun 30, 2022
  5. bajacamp rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread The Latest Liar!.

That's cuz he is the father of lies... wait, that title is already taken. [ATTACH]

Jun 30, 2022
  6. bajacamp rated Creek's post Agree in the thread The New World Order....

Cant agree about Trump being in the act. He didnt F us all over the place. My wallet was doing great under him.

Jun 29, 2022
  7. bajacamp rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread Roe vs Wade overturned!!!!.

So funny watching the Liberals going cray cray...LOL They are acting like it’s the end of the world. What a bunch of wackos.

Jun 24, 2022
  8. bajacamp rated CraigSmith's post Agree in the thread Fly vs conventional + fish.

I fish about 85% fly and 15% conventional gear. I have been at that split for about 20 years now. I started fishing about 53 year ago...

Jun 6, 2022
  9. bajacamp rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

May 30, 2022
  10. bajacamp rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread 5/22-No truck=No Boat/No Kayak..but....

Told you a little shore fishing would fix you right up!!! Pretty fish!

May 23, 2022
  11. bajacamp rated Creek's post Agree in the thread No masks? Dems About To Lose Their Shyt.

I dont get it. No one is telling them or anyone else that they cant wear a mask. In kind, I just dont want anyone thinking they can tell...

May 3, 2022
  12. bajacamp rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread You make me puke....

The County Board of Supervisors voted to change the definition of women to include biological men..which means men can now play women's...

Apr 29, 2022
  13. bajacamp rated Everydog's post Agree in the thread Piscifun Reels.

I fish the hell out of the little torrents. Get them for 32 bucks when they are on sale. My first one is 5 years old and it works great...

Apr 29, 2022
  14. bajacamp rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Social Upheaval / Thank You Elon Musk !!.

It's all over with - except for the crying and ensuing butthurt. I love it !! For me, this is nothing short of the absolute...

Apr 25, 2022
  15. bajacamp rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Congrats Libs.....

[ATTACH]

Apr 25, 2022
  16. bajacamp rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread favorite fishing magazine.

I remember always looking at Field and Stream and Outdoor life, but I loved bass fishing and mostly looked for stories on bass fishing....

Apr 16, 2022
  17. bajacamp rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Lake Skinner From The Shore.

That's a different flavored worm!

Apr 7, 2022
  18. bajacamp rated Bird334's post Agree in the thread 1st time on the Fly.

Nice job, some healthy trout there

Apr 7, 2022
  19. bajacamp rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

And don't forget court packing. They are going to make this a one party country, if they have to shove it up....er, I mean down our...

Mar 26, 2022
  20. bajacamp rated Creek's post Agree in the thread SI 3/17.

Local or IV? If its IV, I gotta apply for a loan !

Mar 21, 2022