Ratings bajacamp has received

1. dmorgan3 rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Anybody ever seen these catfish before?.

Murrieta Pond Park has albino catfish a few years back I watched a guy catch a double digit. He caught it using hot dog for bait........

Nov 24, 2021
  2. Werfless rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Old Spinner Bait.

Its all good fun conversation.......Yeah maybe I will get one of those Turkey Call for Thanksgiving this year....

Oct 17, 2021
  3. Midnightpass rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Sorry Padre's Fans... But Go Dodgers!!!.

I really like the Bull Ring......

Oct 11, 2021
  4. Midnightpass rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Sorry Padre's Fans... But Go Dodgers!!!.

Right on V.Bass.....I have NEVER root for a L.A. Team....It go's way back to my very first Padre and Dodger game at the Murf back in...

Oct 11, 2021
  5. mcfish rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread It worked!.

You can't go wrong with mcfish advice...Excellent report

Jul 2, 2021
  6. tjthegreat1 rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Strange Looking Rainbow.

Oh the Chargers.....I use to be a S.D. Charger fan. That's one thing I haven't worry about in the last 4 years is coming up short in a...

Apr 7, 2021
  7. Werfless rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Strange Looking Rainbow.

Google Triploid........

Apr 1, 2021
  8. Werfless rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Strange Looking Rainbow.

Oh the Chargers.....I use to be a S.D. Charger fan. That's one thing I haven't worry about in the last 4 years is coming up short in a...

Mar 31, 2021
  9. B8DHOOK rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Strange Looking Rainbow.

Mar 31, 2021
  10. fisheromen rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread My Favorite indeed....

Excellent hook-ups and report...Oh yeah Go Raiders

Jan 4, 2021
  11. EL JEFE rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Fishing Northern Ca "Trout".

"Rainbow Trout" Oh I don't know.....Because it looks good:emoji_thinking:

Dec 9, 2020
  12. Werfless rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Night fishing.

Craig, What lake did you hook up with the striper.......

Nov 7, 2020
  13. fisheromen rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Fishing Northern Ca "Trout".

Nov 4, 2020
  14. Werfless rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Fishing Northern Ca "Trout".

Nov 4, 2020
  15. mcfish rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Free of the Ball and Chain.

OPPS....I guess i spilled beans.....

May 9, 2020
  16. Werfless rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Free of the Ball and Chain.

OPPS....I guess i spilled beans.....

May 7, 2020
  17. Werfless rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Chargers- Rivers.

Not only did they lose but in true Chargers fashion, they got their axxes kicked.....Spanos you can rot in L.A.

Jan 14, 2019
  18. Werfless rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Sierra Trip\ ''Cut Short''.

Thanks, feeling much better. You know the older one gets the the longer it takes to heel......A quote from John Wayne ''Getting Old...

Oct 2, 2018
  19. bluegillman rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Pee Pee in the waders?.

I have used the gatorade bottle and the pvc tube and if its time to go they do the job. If you can help it no pee pee the...

Apr 22, 2018
  20. Werfless rated bajacamp's post Funny in the thread Padres suck!.

If that's what it takes to get a win it's Ok..........

Apr 10, 2018