Ratings Barcroftlakeva has given

1. Barcroftlakeva rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread 5/29 Bday report.

[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 30, 2019
  2. Barcroftlakeva rated chass1's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

my GUESS is 7-8 pound range.

May 30, 2019
  3. Barcroftlakeva rated chass1's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

how long ago was that? water looks low

May 30, 2019
  4. Barcroftlakeva rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

Nice fish.. mid 6's and prego.

May 30, 2019
  5. Barcroftlakeva rated Spidey's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

Fish looks 7 and already has the bug eyes going? Nice work!

May 24, 2019
  6. Barcroftlakeva rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

Fishermans rule BS111-2 states.... "If you get a fat bass and have no scale you can say it weighs as much as you want not to exceed 9.99...

May 24, 2019
  7. Barcroftlakeva rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

Nice fish. I don't know how many fish I've caught that I was sure or at least hoped were around 7 but after putting them on the scale...

May 20, 2019
  8. Barcroftlakeva rated Uno's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

May 20, 2019
  9. Barcroftlakeva rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

At Barrett there is usually someone within shouting distance with a scale. Again, these work great:...

May 18, 2019
  10. Barcroftlakeva rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

No more than 7 but no less than 5.

May 18, 2019
  11. Barcroftlakeva rated Queue's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

7ish

May 18, 2019
  12. Barcroftlakeva rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

She is pretty fat...at least 6lbs.

May 18, 2019
  13. Barcroftlakeva rated SFA TKE's post Like in the thread 5/12.

The lake looks great! It’s up about 15 feet from last year. Plenty of newly flooded cover everywhere. We got on the water around 7:30...

May 17, 2019
  14. Barcroftlakeva rated bschaefer's post Like in the thread Barrett Report 4/12/19.

Guys, I hope you are ready to have some real fun! Water level is up about 15 feet vertically from last year, meaning a lot of brush in...

Apr 17, 2019
  15. Barcroftlakeva rated AllThingsKnotical's post Like in the thread Barret Fish Report 8-26.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Aug 27, 2018
  16. Barcroftlakeva rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread 8-20 Wed. Report.

That first one on top is super healthy! Solid work!

Aug 26, 2018
  17. Barcroftlakeva rated sdedtune's post Like in the thread Are swimbaits just an inside joke?.

All I carry. You have to move. Match the bait with the water [ATTACH]

Aug 12, 2018
  18. Barcroftlakeva rated Queue's post Like in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

The reason the numbers are down is because the lake was at 5% capacity for more than 2 years because the City of San Diego took it's...

May 11, 2018
  19. Barcroftlakeva rated Largemouth's post Like in the thread wed report 5/11.

Lori was at the gate 4:30 AM on the dot to let everybody in with a smile. Before I start my report I like to just say a big THANK YOU to...

May 12, 2016