Ratings Barcroftlakeva has given

1. Barcroftlakeva rated CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake....New Personal Best.

Here is a sneak peak of my new PB 8lb bucket mouth bass from today's 8\29\2020 session at Barrett Lake. [ATTACH]

Aug 30, 2020
  2. Barcroftlakeva rated CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER's post Like in the thread Barrett lake 8/15/20 picture report.

Thank you, the motor its a motorguide xi3

Aug 20, 2020
  3. Barcroftlakeva rated CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER's post Like in the thread Barrett lake 8/15/20 picture report.

Thank you. The motor is a Motorguide xi3 and the bracket is a quick release bracket from motorguide as well

Aug 20, 2020
  4. Barcroftlakeva rated CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake Bass fishing video.

Whats going on everyone, here is another bass video report from Barrett Lake. Due to the extreme heat over the weekend my 2 gopro...

Aug 19, 2020
  5. Barcroftlakeva rated CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER's post Like in the thread Barrett lake 8/15/20 picture report.

well here is my picture report. I am going to hold off on making a video cuss I'm planning of going back. There where other players in...

Aug 19, 2020
  6. Barcroftlakeva rated SSG Stubbs's post Like in the thread SAT 7/18/2020.

Went to barrett with my brothers and nephew. My nephew was in my double kayak. We arrived at 430 or so and headed to Becky's cove....

Jul 20, 2020
  7. Barcroftlakeva rated The Bui's post Like in the thread 7/18/20 Annual Blade Breaking.

After MaxZmus egged me (and my buddy) to head to the back of Hauser via fin and oar, I will say I probably wouldn't do it again after...

Jul 18, 2020
  8. Barcroftlakeva rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Fun in the Sun.

Got on the water about 4:25am and started paddling backwards. I put on my audiobook “History of Bourbon” and just enjoyed being on the...

Jul 18, 2020
  9. Barcroftlakeva rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread 5/29 Bday report.

[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 30, 2019
  10. Barcroftlakeva rated chass1's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

my GUESS is 7-8 pound range.

May 30, 2019
  11. Barcroftlakeva rated chass1's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

how long ago was that? water looks low

May 30, 2019
  12. Barcroftlakeva rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

Nice fish.. mid 6's and prego.

May 30, 2019
  13. Barcroftlakeva rated Spidey's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

Fish looks 7 and already has the bug eyes going? Nice work!

May 24, 2019
  14. Barcroftlakeva rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

Fishermans rule BS111-2 states.... "If you get a fat bass and have no scale you can say it weighs as much as you want not to exceed 9.99...

May 24, 2019
  15. Barcroftlakeva rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

Nice fish. I don't know how many fish I've caught that I was sure or at least hoped were around 7 but after putting them on the scale...

May 20, 2019
  16. Barcroftlakeva rated Uno's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

May 20, 2019
  17. Barcroftlakeva rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

At Barrett there is usually someone within shouting distance with a scale. Again, these work great:...

May 18, 2019
  18. Barcroftlakeva rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

No more than 7 but no less than 5.

May 18, 2019
  19. Barcroftlakeva rated Queue's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

7ish

May 18, 2019
  20. Barcroftlakeva rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

She is pretty fat...at least 6lbs.

May 18, 2019