Ratings Barcroftlakeva has received

1. Werfless rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread SAT 7/18/2020.

Congrats on the great numbers and awesome report! Curious, do you pick up a lot of weeds on your plastics? I remember a lot of weeds on...

Jul 20, 2020
  2. Werfless rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread Fun in the Sun.

Great, detailed report and pics! Sounds like an awesome day on the Big B!

Jul 19, 2020
  3. KevinTheFisher rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

PB thread in reports got me wondering how big my pb might be at Barrett. Didn't have a scale for this bass and was wondering if anyone...

May 24, 2019
  4. SFA TKE rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread 5/12.

Great report!

May 19, 2019
  5. Werfless rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

PB thread in reports got me wondering how big my pb might be at Barrett. Didn't have a scale for this bass and was wondering if anyone...

May 19, 2019
  6. Uno rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

May 19, 2019
  7. Werfless rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

Thanks for the estimates and the scale link. Looks like a great scale fisheromen.

May 18, 2019
  8. fisheromen rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

Thanks for the estimates and the scale link. Looks like a great scale fisheromen.

May 18, 2019
  9. geofish rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

May 18, 2019
  10. Werfless rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread Barrett Report 4/12/19.

Thanks! for the awesome report!!!

Apr 17, 2019
  11. Silverfish rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread 8-20 Wed. Report.

Actually 8-22 Wednesday report :) The bass have shrunk! but it was a great trip nevertheless. First trip out to Barrett this year and...

Sep 13, 2018
  12. JoshJ123 rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread 8-20 First Miramar Trip.

First trip to Miramar renting a boat from 12 to 6p. The motor was in great shape and the marina staff was awesome. I wasn't sure where...

Aug 30, 2018
  13. BassinNova rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread 8-20 First Miramar Trip.

Actually Thursday 8-23 Report!

Aug 29, 2018
  14. BassinNova rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread 8-20 First Miramar Trip.

First trip to Miramar renting a boat from 12 to 6p. The motor was in great shape and the marina staff was awesome. I wasn't sure where...

Aug 29, 2018
  15. bgood rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread 8-20 Wed. Report.

Actually 8-22 Wednesday report :) The bass have shrunk! but it was a great trip nevertheless. First trip out to Barrett this year and...

Aug 28, 2018
  16. MaxZmus rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread 8-20 Wed. Report.

Thanks! it was solid healthy bass and great first catch of the day.

Aug 27, 2018
  17. snookslayer rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread 8-20 Wed. Report.

Aug 27, 2018
  18. otay michael rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread 8-20 Wed. Report.

Aug 26, 2018
  19. Werfless rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread 8-20 Wed. Report.

Thanks! it was solid healthy bass and great first catch of the day.

Aug 26, 2018
  20. Uno rated Barcroftlakeva's post Like in the thread 8-20 Wed. Report.

Aug 26, 2018