Ratings Barrettpicoftheday has given

1. Barrettpicoftheday rated TommyP's post Like in the thread The Future of Barrett.

Hey Junkies, Had a great 1 hour meeting with 2 officials from the City concerning many issues I(we) have with the city lakes. As this...

Oct 15, 2021
  2. Barrettpicoftheday rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Closing Day Re-Con.

Decided not to fish the last day but I could not stay away. Brought lunch for the staff yesterday, the place looked like opening day....

Sep 30, 2021
  3. Barrettpicoftheday rated chucklai's post Like in the thread Another yak report 9/22.

First yak to launch in the dark. Headed back to Hauser for top water action. Slow at first but once the sun came out it was on! Got...

Sep 30, 2021
  4. Barrettpicoftheday rated chucklai's post Like in the thread Barrett Closer.

It was a beautiful morning temp was around 60. Slow bite in the dark but once sun came up top water action nonstop back in Hauser again....

Sep 30, 2021
  5. Barrettpicoftheday rated MAMA's post Like in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Hi Big C! That was a great catch! My son and I took the picture. Thank you for sharing some local knowledge with us! We ended up getting...

Sep 30, 2021
  6. Barrettpicoftheday rated Big C's post Like in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

First time fishing the Big B solo and was rewarded with a nice 6 pound 11 ounce LMB. Had a nice father and son nearby that took the...

Sep 29, 2021
  7. Barrettpicoftheday rated DJ-Sun's post Like in the thread 9/25 - Last Trip for 2021.

Fished with the wife Saturday for the last visit of the year. My 16 year old and his buddy fished a second boat. It was really slow for...

Sep 27, 2021
  8. Barrettpicoftheday rated JWall's post Like in the thread One Last Run in ‘21.

Motored out early in definitely cooler, wetter conditions. Not exactly numbers but good quality. My catches came again on the small...

Sep 26, 2021
  9. Barrettpicoftheday rated chucklai's post Like in the thread 9/15 yak report.

It was cooler in the morning, temperature was @ 60, no morning top water until @10am. Slowly picked up a few on plastics around rock...

Sep 17, 2021
  10. Barrettpicoftheday rated JWall's post Like in the thread Steady Not Spectacular.

Its just so easy to be spoiled by springtime Barrett but we fished mainly Pine with a bit of Hauser for a hard earned collection of...

Sep 16, 2021
  11. Barrettpicoftheday rated Big C's post Like in the thread Tough but fun. 9/15 report.

It was nothing like my May and June trips or even my August trip but still had fun at the big B. Started off down Hauser with the...

Sep 16, 2021
  12. Barrettpicoftheday rated TommyP's post Like in the thread 9/8 report.

Well Junkies this is it.....we are down to the last month of fishing the Big B. After catching up with Laurie on all the politics( like...

Sep 10, 2021
  13. Barrettpicoftheday rated Walk-on water's post Like in the thread Making memories.

Always a epic day out here. Man was it hot. This was a little surprise when I tried to go home! Glad that tree didn’t crush my Tacoma...

Aug 31, 2021
  14. Barrettpicoftheday rated JWall's post Like in the thread Man Its Hottttt!!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] …But still fun at the Big B! Got there early and chilled in Pine til we could see enough not to cast into the trees...

Aug 31, 2021
  15. Barrettpicoftheday rated chucklai's post Like in the thread 8/25 report.

Very beautiful morning at Barrett today, cool weather before the heat. Headed to Hauser this week, slow top water bite. Jerk bait,...

Aug 31, 2021
  16. Barrettpicoftheday rated Big C's post Like in the thread The Mudbug and the Plopper. 8/28 Report.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] First trip to the Big B since June and it has definitely slowed down. However, we did get into a decent morning...

Aug 31, 2021
  17. Barrettpicoftheday rated senkoBilly's post Like in the thread Kayaker w/ Trolling Motor, Thanks for running over our spot Sat!.

All this being said, [ATTACH] I have one for you. THIS PERSON ALMOST GOT TOWED BY THE C of SD. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING. OH yea. YOU DONT...

Aug 14, 2021
  18. Barrettpicoftheday rated chucklai's post Like in the thread Wed. 8.11.

Good job Michael. Unlike you I got there early, first in line and expecting more kayakers but was only one. Must’ve been the rain and...

Aug 13, 2021
  19. Barrettpicoftheday rated TommyP's post Like in the thread HOT bite......8/11 report.

Got to grab a half day at the B on the tube, launched at Piggy's. Easy parking as the crowds have thinned a bit. After catching up on...

Aug 12, 2021
  20. Barrettpicoftheday rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Just FYI.

I took my son out for a dock trip yesterday and as usual I always ask everyone how they did as they are packing it up for the day. It...

Aug 9, 2021