Ratings Barrettpicoftheday has given

1. Barrettpicoftheday rated Big C's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

Where are your pics Chat? Plus your younger brother’s pics? Well, let me help you out. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 10, 2019 at 12:42 PM
  2. Barrettpicoftheday rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

Got to fish the Bib B 8 times this season. Overall another great season, MANY thanks to the staff.......they all are so gracious for...

3. Barrettpicoftheday rated wackyrig's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

4. Barrettpicoftheday rated Baywolf's post Like in the thread Torre Pines Beach, Near flat rock this afternoon 9/19.

Shinna and I are going to fish Torre Pines Beach, about half way down to flat rock this afternoon if anyone is in the area and wants to...

Oct 10, 2019
  5. Barrettpicoftheday rated fishnfreak's post Like in the thread new golden boy rifle.

Turners has a sale on the henry golden boy , octagon barrel rifle.,after Trump who knows if i could buy one. ive always had a i love for...

Oct 7, 2019
  6. Barrettpicoftheday rated TDUB619's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Many thanks to the staff that make this experience so great!

Sep 30, 2019
  7. Barrettpicoftheday rated JWall's post Like in the thread Last Chance Wednesday!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got out with son for last chance at Barrett this year. Had a hot start in Hauser on the swimming minnow but after 5...

Sep 25, 2019
  8. Barrettpicoftheday rated Big C's post Like in the thread Barrett Bonanza 9/21 report.

You had to work for them though. My buddy Scott and I finished with 43 for the day. What wound up working best for us was the robo worm...

Sep 22, 2019
  9. Barrettpicoftheday rated brandon6199's post Like in the thread Fishcat or bust!.

Anyone heading out to the B this Saturday? Luckily it looks like it's going to cool down a bit as opposed to last weekend... it was HOT!

Sep 19, 2019
  10. Barrettpicoftheday rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Wed 9/18 Report.

Just had to get back to the Big B again before closing( Sunday, 9/29). This lake can change on a dime as they say. Started tubing at...

Sep 19, 2019
  11. Barrettpicoftheday rated HereFishyFishy619's post Like in the thread Not just the weather was HOT... Saturday 9/14/2019.

My two buddies and I first stop of the day was Hauser arm and started casting out the senko's. First fish of the day for us was this...

Sep 15, 2019
  12. Barrettpicoftheday rated sosvp_1's post Like in the thread Angler poll.

[ATTACH] Nothing like see your kids pull in their PB.

Sep 12, 2019
  13. Barrettpicoftheday rated jpablico's post Like in the thread Quality and quantity at Barrett - Videos from July 20th..

Forgot to share our vids from July 20th with over 125+ bass caught between two of us. We've had a slightly better day since then. The...

Sep 10, 2019
  14. Barrettpicoftheday rated PBandJellicles's post Like in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

Finally got to Barrett this season for some end of the season bassin. As usual, it did not disappoint. Got to the lake around 8:30 and...

Sep 9, 2019
  15. Barrettpicoftheday rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Sunday 8/18.

You’re absolutely right. I just didn’t want to risk putting it next to her gills. Thank u

Aug 23, 2019
  16. Barrettpicoftheday rated wackyrig's post Like in the thread Barrett.

Save on fees, show up and pay cash.

Aug 23, 2019
  17. Barrettpicoftheday rated John345's post Like in the thread Sunday 8/18.

Nice day man. Also a nice almost 5 pounder. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think you should get fish grips for weighing...

Aug 23, 2019
  18. Barrettpicoftheday rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Sunday 8/18.

fishing was hard today. Wind was up. Couldn’t find a real pattern. I ended my day with 19 bass. My buddy had 6. Biggest 4.7. [ATTACH]...

Aug 20, 2019
  19. Barrettpicoftheday rated jpablico's post Like in the thread Barrett Part 2 of our day - July 6th (video).

A little late but here's part 2 of our day at Barrett from July 20th when we found a little honey hole that produced non stop action for...

Aug 20, 2019
  20. Barrettpicoftheday rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Barrett cannon.

I think this is Surfer John's Son, Chase way back, on the Water Cannon?? I think he posted it and someone at the time found the history...

Aug 19, 2019