Ratings Barrettpicoftheday has given

1. Barrettpicoftheday rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Check in process at Otay?.

No, they haven’t been opening the gate.. Pretty lame!

May 24, 2020 at 9:12 PM
  2. Barrettpicoftheday rated 360sheepdog's post Like in the thread OPEN San Diego Lakes! This makes no sense....

Our city, county, and state leadership MUST be voted out or recalled immediately! Our access has been so poorly managed it is laughable....

Apr 29, 2020
  3. Barrettpicoftheday rated sherpa's post Like in the thread City announces proposed budget cuts for reservoirs.

Ditto with Murray

Apr 28, 2020
  4. Barrettpicoftheday rated B Ruck's post Like in the thread Current water levels?.

I like toolbox 's idea... Open it up to float tubes and kayaks. Naturally distanced? Low maintenance? Let's do this!

Apr 28, 2020
  5. Barrettpicoftheday rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Its working "Barrett Junkies".

Keep up the good work Junkies........its working. All the emails and letters to city officials is having an effect.......a very good...

Apr 22, 2020
  6. Barrettpicoftheday rated TommyP's post Like in the thread BARRETT CLOSED for the 2020 season.

Maybe instead of talking about it you should write a letter to the Mayor and express your feelings............as I did last week. Come...

Apr 19, 2020
  7. Barrettpicoftheday rated otay michael's post Like in the thread City announces proposed budget cuts for reservoirs.

From Andy Paluczak Yesterday San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer released the balanced budget proposal for FY2021 and it's not good news...

Apr 17, 2020
  8. Barrettpicoftheday rated mcfish's post Like in the thread City announces proposed budget cuts for reservoirs.

Fisherman need a voice down at city hall! We had a few back in the 70s and 80s and it made a difference! Now we have no one! You now...

Apr 17, 2020
  9. Barrettpicoftheday rated tjohnson619's post Like in the thread City announces proposed budget cuts for reservoirs.

Funny part is water contact makes them more money then fishing... but it also says increase closure for city resivours for recreation......

Apr 16, 2020
  10. Barrettpicoftheday rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread City announces proposed budget cuts for reservoirs.

The City has posted the proposed budget cuts. Here is a link to cuts by department....

Apr 16, 2020
  11. Barrettpicoftheday rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread BARRETT CLOSED for the 2020 season.

Closing lakes that people pay to fish because of Budget deficits. I suppose that makes sense to somebody.

Apr 10, 2020
  12. Barrettpicoftheday rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread One Day a Month taken from SD Anglers....Joke!.

I may be wrong since I don't walk at any lakes but my understanding is at Lake Murray and Miramar you don't have to pay to park to spend...

Mar 28, 2020
  13. Barrettpicoftheday rated Big C's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

Where are your pics Chat? Plus your younger brother’s pics? Well, let me help you out. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 10, 2019
  14. Barrettpicoftheday rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

Got to fish the Bib B 8 times this season. Overall another great season, MANY thanks to the staff.......they all are so gracious for...

Nov 10, 2019
  15. Barrettpicoftheday rated wackyrig's post Like in the thread Let's see a couple of your nicest bucket mouths from the B this past season.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 10, 2019
  16. Barrettpicoftheday rated Baywolf's post Like in the thread Torre Pines Beach, Near flat rock this afternoon 9/19.

Shinna and I are going to fish Torre Pines Beach, about half way down to flat rock this afternoon if anyone is in the area and wants to...

Oct 10, 2019
  17. Barrettpicoftheday rated fishnfreak's post Like in the thread new golden boy rifle.

Turners has a sale on the henry golden boy , octagon barrel rifle.,after Trump who knows if i could buy one. ive always had a i love for...

Oct 7, 2019
  18. Barrettpicoftheday rated TDUB619's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Many thanks to the staff that make this experience so great!

Sep 30, 2019
  19. Barrettpicoftheday rated JWall's post Like in the thread Last Chance Wednesday!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got out with son for last chance at Barrett this year. Had a hot start in Hauser on the swimming minnow but after 5...

Sep 25, 2019
  20. Barrettpicoftheday rated Big C's post Like in the thread Barrett Bonanza 9/21 report.

You had to work for them though. My buddy Scott and I finished with 43 for the day. What wound up working best for us was the robo worm...

Sep 22, 2019