Ratings Barrettpicoftheday has received

1. MaxZmus rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Helpful in the thread New Barrett boat pricing question.

Yes, so basically everyone that comes through the gate needs to pay $30, except for the ticketholder. So,.... The boat holder doesn't...

Jun 30, 2022 at 7:49 AM
  2. Drydocked rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread New Barrett boat pricing question.

Yes, so basically everyone that comes through the gate needs to pay $30, except for the ticketholder. So,.... The boat holder doesn't...

Jun 29, 2022 at 10:50 AM
  3. MaxZmus rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Agree in the thread Personal Best.

That's not true

Jun 11, 2022
  4. MaxZmus rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Funny in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Ok...ok...your talking about Juul

Jun 8, 2022
  5. El Gordo rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Funny in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Jun 8, 2022
  6. El Gordo rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Who is Jules?

Jun 8, 2022
  7. Werfless rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Jun 8, 2022
  8. surferjohn rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Jun 8, 2022
  9. MaxZmus rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Funny in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Who is Jules?

Jun 7, 2022
  10. Werfless rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Who is Jules?

Jun 6, 2022
  11. seanm rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread May 25 report.

All the motors down there don't take the same kill switches...

May 27, 2022
  12. Werfless rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread May 25 report.

May 26, 2022
  13. Werfless rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Personal Best.

That's not true

May 26, 2022
  14. MaxZmus rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Helpful in the thread May 25 report.

May 26, 2022
  15. otay michael rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread May 25 report.

May 26, 2022
  16. chucklai rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread May 25 report.

May 26, 2022
  17. fisheromen rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Funny in the thread Personal Best.

That's not true

May 26, 2022
  18. diegofish rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Agree in the thread For Sale/Trade What is the secret to getting a barrett ticket off ticketmaster.

Tell the City to add more boats....

May 22, 2022
  19. falafeluver rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread For Sale/Trade What is the secret to getting a barrett ticket off ticketmaster.

May 20, 2022
  20. seanm rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Agree in the thread For Sale/Trade What is the secret to getting a barrett ticket off ticketmaster.

May 19, 2022