Ratings Barrettpicoftheday has received

1. Werfless rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Are we their yet??.

The level is pretty much the same. After the rain a few weeks ago, the lake turned a bit, with some fish kill and an eggy smell.......

Jan 10, 2022
  2. Werfless rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread First TIMER!!.

QUOTE="dmorgan3, post: 785432, member: 6773"]Since it is not used for drinking water, you should be able to fish Upper Otay without...

Jul 11, 2021
  3. Werfless rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Rental Boats-motor tips...

For the yamies, full throttle, not choke. Full throttle....stand up, and put your back into it..

Jun 28, 2021
  4. Werfless rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

A [ATTACH]

May 19, 2021
  5. Big C rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

A [ATTACH]

May 19, 2021
  6. toolbox rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

A [ATTACH]

May 18, 2021
  7. Everydog rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

A [ATTACH]

May 18, 2021
  8. scheadhunter rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

A [ATTACH]

May 18, 2021
  9. chucklai rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

A [ATTACH]

May 18, 2021
  10. MaskedFisherDUDE rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

A [ATTACH]

May 18, 2021
  11. MaxZmus rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Almost Like The Barrett Of Old.

A [ATTACH]

May 18, 2021
  12. SurfHooks rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Wallet.

Let me know if you lost a wallet on Saturday May 8.....

May 17, 2021
  13. toolbox rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Wallet.

May 9, 2021
  14. Werfless rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Wallet.

May 9, 2021
  15. Werfless rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Help needed.

There is no handicap parking....

May 9, 2021
  16. Neuroshima rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Wallet.

May 9, 2021
  17. otay michael rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Pics of piggies.

J [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Apr 28, 2021
  18. the bass killing machine rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Pics of piggies.

No prefishing/media days this year. Just F&G tagging more fish....

Apr 24, 2021
  19. the bass killing machine rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Pics of piggies.

April 13th... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Apr 24, 2021
  20. B Ruck rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Pics of piggies.

April 13th... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Apr 14, 2021