Ratings bass at sunrise has received

1. afishnsea rated bass at sunrise's post Funny in the thread SmallMouth Bass.

It was around 2004 at Barrett one early morning on a Sunday.I was using a sara spook near p.c.when suddenly the fish hit it really hard...

Dec 10, 2021
  2. Werfless rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Another Great day at Barrett.

Nice fish report.Yes,Barrett lake is an amazing place.

Jul 10, 2021
  3. Werfless rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Crazy Topwater Bass Blowups (Video).

Nothing like top water blowups by a largemouth.Thank you for sharing.

May 28, 2021
  4. Werfless rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread 5/24-San V or not to San V?.

Nice report. I have a question.Is lake San Vicente currently renting motor boats?

May 24, 2021
  5. Werfless rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread 5/16 report.

These are memories that will last for a lifetime.Precious indeed...

May 19, 2021
  6. geofish rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Polarized Sunglasses:.

Do any of you own a pair of Solar Bat sunglasses and if you do,what do you think of them? I do know they are not cheap!

May 16, 2021
  7. Werfless rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Battery:.

I was at the BassProShops in Rancho Cucamonga three weeks ago and bought some new gear. Looking back,I wish I had purchased a battery...

May 15, 2021
  8. Werfless rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Battery:.

Thank you so much Tony,I really appreciate your help.

May 15, 2021
  9. Werfless rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Battery:.

Thank you,Tony.Where is this place located? Can you give me the address?

May 15, 2021
  10. Werfless rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Polarized Sunglasses:.

Do any of you own a pair of Solar Bat sunglasses and if you do,what do you think of them? I do know they are not cheap!

May 15, 2021
  11. Werfless rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Rental Boats:.

Is Lake Dixon currently renting motor boats? I will appreciate your reply.Thank you.

May 15, 2021
  12. Tony Vegas rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Battery:.

I was at the BassProShops in Rancho Cucamonga three weeks ago and bought some new gear. Looking back,I wish I had purchased a battery...

May 15, 2021
  13. Werfless rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread It was like we never left - Barret Lake Report - May 8th.

Wow! Now that's a day we all dream of !!

May 13, 2021
  14. Werfless rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Need to rent a battery:.

I live in Solana Beach.Can anyone tell me where I can go to and rent a battery for my trolling motor for a day? I will appreciate any...

May 13, 2021
  15. jpablico rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread It was like we never left - Barret Lake Report - May 8th.

Wow! Now that's a day we all dream of !!

May 13, 2021
  16. Werfless rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Battery:.

Hello.I live in Solana Beach and have a question. Can anyone tell me where I can go to rent a battery for a day to hook up to my...

May 9, 2021
  17. Werfless rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Skinner 4/28.

Is lake skinner currently renting fishing boats?

May 6, 2021
  18. Werfless rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Wed 7/29.

Thank you for that informative report.I will definitely try that lure at the BIG B.I imagine Bass Pro has them in stock.They seem to...

Aug 2, 2020
  19. mcfish rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Sat at the Vee.

A beautiful largemouth indeed Mr.Tsugg.I hope to get out to SanV sometime soon.Can you all believe Bill Dance is 78 years old,and Roland...

May 23, 2019
  20. Werfless rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Sat at the Vee.

A beautiful largemouth indeed Mr.Tsugg.I hope to get out to SanV sometime soon.Can you all believe Bill Dance is 78 years old,and Roland...

May 22, 2019