Ratings Bass Kid has given

1. Bass Kid rated Deep color's post Like in the thread SD Bay Opaleye.

After seeing reports and Squidco being out of bloodworms yesterday I decided to try for Opaleye this morning. Got to the spot just...

Jan 15, 2022 at 2:55 PM
  2. Bass Kid rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread 2nd fish of the year.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jan 15, 2022 at 2:07 PM
  3. Bass Kid rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread 2nd fish of the year.

[ATTACH]

Jan 15, 2022 at 2:07 PM
  4. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Like in the thread LJ 01.09.22.

Dragged the wife down to the water to take some pictures while I fished for a bit with citruspirate and tjthegreat1 and my buddy Kyle ,...

Jan 15, 2022 at 2:06 PM
  5. Bass Kid rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 1/10 Perch Bass & But.

Got out this afternoon for the incoming tide. Started off tossing the OB sexy smelt Flash minnow, quickly landed a hyper aggressive 8"...

Jan 15, 2022 at 2:05 PM
  6. Bass Kid rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Paddleboard Fishing Leopard Sharks | San Diego Bay (video).

Got out on the paddleboard this morning to enjoy some of the nice weather we've been having since the last storm. Water in San Diego...

Jan 15, 2022 at 2:00 PM
  7. Bass Kid rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread 1st fish of the year.

Pretty sure that's the biggest YFC I've ever seen, it bit my lure 3 times before I hooked it. I got 1 a few months ago almost as big. I...

Jan 6, 2022
  8. Bass Kid rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread net full o' chrome.

[ATTACH]picture for attention. Bonefish are so cool looking....this shot looked weird on my phone but on a bigger screen it's pretty...

Jan 4, 2022
  9. Bass Kid rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread King Tide okay on S. Bay..

[ATTACH] secret spot. pretty good bite in am (7.9 fish per hour). only half as good in the afternoon. [ATTACH] typical fun size sobay...

Jan 4, 2022
  10. Bass Kid rated fishB4work's post Like in the thread First fishing session of the year: Trifecta.

Went out this morning to south mission bay at 6 am with HK_Supermarket. It was super cold and dark. Was working the dropshot really...

Jan 4, 2022
  11. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Like in the thread LJOS 01.02.22 caught a few of those, couple of those, one of those....

KOTB was calling me, so I made a bit of an effort. Got to a sandy spot in LJ and took a look, heaps of grass on land and in the water,...

Jan 3, 2022
  12. Bass Kid rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread 1st fish of the year.

20" YFC. 3.6lbs [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Went for a short walk with my trout rod and my Unibutter. Got a few fish and left when the...

Jan 2, 2022
  13. Bass Kid rated FishCarver's post Like in the thread 1/1 Mission Bay.

Went to Fiesta Island with my family today to try out our new kayak and paddle board. Fished from shore with a Jerkbait and Ned rig...

Jan 1, 2022
  14. Bass Kid rated ScubaLee03's post Like in the thread Winter Calico Bass to End 2021.

Wasn’t the most ideal conditions out there but wasn’t gonna turn around after making the drive. Stuck to the plan with a wee bit of...

Jan 1, 2022
  15. Bass Kid rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Quick Fishing Report.

Halibut and Vina (gotta work for them though) just about hundred yards to the west of you. I used to fish there quite a lot until it...

Dec 27, 2021
  16. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Dwarf SP.,.

One hell of a lot of life at that place. Hope we get a good opaleye bite going in the next couple weeks, sometimes the big ones show.....

Dec 27, 2021
  17. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Dwarf SP.,.

Caught a dwarf or two the other day, I don't care what you think, those things are cool, regardless... A pic and a video.. just saying.....

Dec 27, 2021
  18. Bass Kid rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Mullet.

[ATTACH]

Dec 27, 2021
  19. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Like in the thread LJ 12/26.

Fun session, though I had to run off on you. That one you broke off, the kind that sticks with you for a minute..

Dec 26, 2021
  20. Bass Kid rated MrDrew's post Like in the thread LJ 12/26.

Got out to La Jolla with Werfless this afternoon. Beautiful day and we managed a couple of Opals and Woollys... both firsts for me. Yes,...

Dec 26, 2021