Ratings Bass Kid has given

1. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Halibuttocks.

Make a video out of it?

Jun 29, 2022 at 9:05 AM
  2. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Don’t know what it is but it’s huge!.

Beautiful carp. Cool colors

Jun 29, 2022 at 9:04 AM
  3. Bass Kid rated Vet4Fishing's post Agree in the thread Monday 6/20 @ the Murr.

Got to the lake late, 930, but started off right with a steak and egg breakfast burrito. Was a little bummed to see this new price...

Jun 22, 2022
  4. Bass Kid rated Midnightpass's post Agree in the thread Pacific Beach Conditions and Sand Crabs?.

[ATTACH]

May 24, 2022
  5. Bass Kid rated Fishtricks's post Agree in the thread Wait for the window.

[ATTACH] Happy box

May 17, 2022
  6. Bass Kid rated muitobas's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 4/16.

windy.com is pretty good. I like that you can change the models the forecast is running off of to see if there's more or less agreement...

Apr 18, 2022
  7. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Big Bay 4 - 14.

Great pix as always

Apr 17, 2022
  8. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Buying Go Pro Camera.

Fewer problems if you go with the other brands. Less corrupt footage, corrupted audio etc.. saying

Apr 15, 2022
  9. Bass Kid rated ol dirty basser's post Agree in the thread Sobay grab bag.....

I've really fallen in love with the unpredictability of bay fishing. Nice work.

Apr 12, 2022
  10. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread C.R.E.A.M..

Nice work

Mar 31, 2022
  11. Bass Kid rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread Trading beers for beta.

Don’t go to any of our local piers. You’ll be molested.. Especially if you’re from Montana. I’d say hit up Werfless here on the site.....

Mar 10, 2022
  12. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread I have a nice boat, no idea how to fish (deep sea or spear).

Start simple. Live, strip, chunk and plastic bait are your friends. It will be a minute before you start having consistent success,...

Mar 9, 2022
  13. Bass Kid rated MrMajors's post Agree in the thread Late Report: Some will be Angry.

If you’re in SD and can’t ID that spot… there may be bigger issues. Vina’s are a touchy subject around here for some. Not everybody...

Mar 8, 2022
  14. Bass Kid rated chatmar's post Agree in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

That is correct.

Mar 7, 2022
  15. Bass Kid rated Pourboy's post Agree in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

All days I believe.

Mar 3, 2022
  16. Bass Kid rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Way to go, nice to see you back on freshwater. I miss the club tournaments with all the guys.

Mar 3, 2022
  17. Bass Kid rated NibbleSquad's post Agree in the thread Loreto Yellows on paddleboard.

My thoughts exactly. The videos I put on there are for myself. If anyone else wants to watch go ahead.

Feb 9, 2022
  18. Bass Kid rated F/V Shotgun's post Agree in the thread Loreto Yellows on paddleboard.

Dude, you will make some money. Just keep it up and be yourself. My wife and I really enjoy making YT videos, we just did it for fun and...

Feb 9, 2022
  19. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Track of the week!.

https://youtu.be/P-fFJYXXCwo Anyone got a better one dropped in the last week or so?

Jan 30, 2022
  20. Bass Kid rated galen's post Agree in the thread Loreto Yellows on paddleboard.

Felt like I needed to put on a back brace just watching!

Jan 27, 2022