Ratings Bass Kid has given

1. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread LJ Bass Fishing! 11/13.

They have been getting caught from shore... Seriously

Nov 17, 2021
  2. Bass Kid rated Bear6813's post Agree in the thread South Bay Tailing Fish.

Like Coach said nursery they were eating either bay clams or mud shrimps. The big mommas pupped early this year. That being the case...

Nov 5, 2021
  3. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Fishing the Pacific in Mex.

It's possible. Probably not exactly like what you have in mind... Barrilete can be had from shore most places, but jacks pull harder,...

Oct 27, 2021
  4. Bass Kid rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Do You Regret Your Biden Vote?.

Where would we be if everything was perfect? What would be the need for politics? Better yet, what would be the need for politicians?...

Oct 26, 2021
  5. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Do You Regret Your Biden Vote?.

One of the things I find hilarious is when people talk about a "real" third party option. If no one votes (throwing away a vote) third...

Oct 26, 2021
  6. Bass Kid rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Do You Regret Your Biden Vote?.

Like it or not voting has always been a choice between the lesser of two evils

Oct 26, 2021
  7. Bass Kid rated crabbypaddy's post Agree in the thread Falcon Attack.

Yes. My mistake. It was an osprey.

Oct 22, 2021
  8. Bass Kid rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread 10/19 OB vamp on the fly.

I've barely fished the spinning and baitcast gear since march. Only thing I need to sort out is bay fishing on the fly..most of my...

Oct 21, 2021
  9. Bass Kid rated long rod newell guy's post Agree in the thread October Bassin’ 13’ Whaler 10-16-21.

Bonus was finding a new rocky spot thanks to some lobster bouys

Oct 17, 2021
  10. Bass Kid rated Dat_fisherman's post Agree in the thread New pb spottie.

measuring tapes are a must for bragging rights:emoji_joy:

Oct 8, 2021
  11. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Got em!!!.

Persistence pays. Nice work

Sep 22, 2021
  12. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread being forced to fish low tide.

I really like low tide where I fish in LJ. I have a feeling that I fish much deeper water than you do up that way. Might look for the...

Aug 20, 2021
  13. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Couldn't Stand It Anymore.

The idiots are here to stay, for now at least. Still glad to see you getting out and bringing a few to hand, and as always, thanks for...

Aug 4, 2021
  14. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Mammoth trip....

Hell yeah.. great stuff

Aug 2, 2021
  15. Bass Kid rated YNW_FISHY's post Agree in the thread 3 Eyed Halibut???.

I was going to say maybe he was hanging out in TJ waters too long

Jul 28, 2021
  16. Bass Kid rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread 3 Eyed Halibut???.

[ATTACH]

Jul 28, 2021
  17. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Outfished by the kids- MB 7/24.

Damn son... When's the fish fry? Solid work there with the kiddos

Jul 25, 2021
  18. Bass Kid rated K-Bo Smack's post Agree in the thread Fat Spottie.

Pulled this fish out of the water and thought, "that's a Fat Spottie " [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 21, 2021
  19. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread El Capitan fly fishing.

Might be an opportunity for the fly fishing enthusiasts there... Think I have seen something similar at Murray in the past

Jul 20, 2021
  20. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread 5am-830am session 7/11.

Hell of a session there. Very well done

Jul 11, 2021