Ratings Bass Kid has given

1. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Couldn't Stand It Anymore.

The idiots are here to stay, for now at least. Still glad to see you getting out and bringing a few to hand, and as always, thanks for...

Aug 4, 2021
  2. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Mammoth trip....

Hell yeah.. great stuff

Aug 2, 2021
  3. Bass Kid rated YNW_FISHY's post Agree in the thread 3 Eyed Halibut???.

I was going to say maybe he was hanging out in TJ waters too long

Jul 28, 2021
  4. Bass Kid rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread 3 Eyed Halibut???.

[ATTACH]

Jul 28, 2021
  5. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Outfished by the kids- MB 7/24.

Damn son... When's the fish fry? Solid work there with the kiddos

Jul 25, 2021
  6. Bass Kid rated K-Bo Smack's post Agree in the thread Fat Spottie.

Pulled this fish out of the water and thought, "that's a Fat Spottie " [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 21, 2021
  7. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread El Capitan fly fishing.

Might be an opportunity for the fly fishing enthusiasts there... Think I have seen something similar at Murray in the past

Jul 20, 2021
  8. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread 5am-830am session 7/11.

Hell of a session there. Very well done

Jul 11, 2021
  9. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

If it were me. I would spend an hour at each launch ramp in mission bay.. focus on dana and about shores the hour or two at and after sunset

Jul 7, 2021
  10. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Back At It.

That black croaker is a fattie

Jun 23, 2021
  11. Bass Kid rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread Shortfin Corvina or White Sea Bass?.

Corvina

Jun 16, 2021
  12. Bass Kid rated Fishtricks's post Agree in the thread Just another day.

Almost forgot, the tw bite only works if you're singing Wichita lineman while you walk the dog.

Jun 12, 2021
  13. Bass Kid rated Fins in the Bin's post Agree in the thread Yellows in Mexico.

The sleigh ride was the right way to tire him out, that straight up and down looked brutal on an inflatable paddleboard. Wrong day to...

Jun 12, 2021
  14. Bass Kid rated Tony Vegas's post Agree in the thread Yellows in Mexico.

That was absolutely insane!!!!! What a dope way to catch a big fish.

Jun 10, 2021
  15. Bass Kid rated bajacamp's post Agree in the thread Yellows in Mexico.

Excellent hook-up and report......Man what a fight ... it took skill to get that yellow on your board.

Jun 10, 2021
  16. Bass Kid rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Yellows in Mexico.

Have a buddy in that location this week , pics he sent are indicative of your report . Thanks for the post WR

Jun 10, 2021
  17. Bass Kid rated Tunakillerjoe1's post Agree in the thread Guess im not in SD anymore: Report.

Good luck over there! Sow them some west coast style. Watch out for gators on the SUP!

Apr 11, 2021
  18. Bass Kid rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread J Street, Osprey steals bass, Bonefish..

I have had that happen twice to me in the same general area in the float tube (but outside the marina). You can see their nest on top of...

Mar 9, 2021
  19. Bass Kid rated Tony Vegas's post Agree in the thread Slow Bass Fishing.

Fishing with live gills is not legal here in California.

Feb 19, 2021
  20. Bass Kid rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread Slow Bass Fishing.

Finney is a duck hunting pond. Same as ramer .weist looks good to me tullies around the lake.they do stock it with trout. Dont know if...

Feb 19, 2021