Ratings Bass Kid has given

1. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

If it were me. I would spend an hour at each launch ramp in mission bay.. focus on dana and about shores the hour or two at and after sunset

Jul 7, 2021
  2. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Back At It.

That black croaker is a fattie

Jun 23, 2021
  3. Bass Kid rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread Shortfin Corvina or White Sea Bass?.

Corvina

Jun 16, 2021
  4. Bass Kid rated Fishtricks's post Agree in the thread Just another day.

Almost forgot, the tw bite only works if you're singing Wichita lineman while you walk the dog.

Jun 12, 2021
  5. Bass Kid rated Fins in the Bin's post Agree in the thread Yellows in Mexico.

The sleigh ride was the right way to tire him out, that straight up and down looked brutal on an inflatable paddleboard. Wrong day to...

Jun 12, 2021
  6. Bass Kid rated Tony Vegas's post Agree in the thread Yellows in Mexico.

That was absolutely insane!!!!! What a dope way to catch a big fish.

Jun 10, 2021
  7. Bass Kid rated bajacamp's post Agree in the thread Yellows in Mexico.

Excellent hook-up and report......Man what a fight ... it took skill to get that yellow on your board.

Jun 10, 2021
  8. Bass Kid rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Yellows in Mexico.

Have a buddy in that location this week , pics he sent are indicative of your report . Thanks for the post WR

Jun 10, 2021
  9. Bass Kid rated Tunakillerjoe1's post Agree in the thread Guess im not in SD anymore: Report.

Good luck over there! Sow them some west coast style. Watch out for gators on the SUP!

Apr 11, 2021
  10. Bass Kid rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread J Street, Osprey steals bass, Bonefish..

I have had that happen twice to me in the same general area in the float tube (but outside the marina). You can see their nest on top of...

Mar 9, 2021
  11. Bass Kid rated Tony Vegas's post Agree in the thread Slow Bass Fishing.

Fishing with live gills is not legal here in California.

Feb 19, 2021
  12. Bass Kid rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread Slow Bass Fishing.

Finney is a duck hunting pond. Same as ramer .weist looks good to me tullies around the lake.they do stock it with trout. Dont know if...

Feb 19, 2021
  13. Bass Kid rated Fishnagent's post Agree in the thread Sunbeam Report.

Seeley.

Feb 11, 2021
  14. Bass Kid rated CON KSO's post Agree in the thread Another Baja video: corBina in the estero!.

Short Answer: I'm lucky, I've been very lucky in my life. Long Answer - keep reading: I've been fortunate to make good decisions in my...

Jan 25, 2021
  15. Bass Kid rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Surf Fishing IB?.

I always fish between the last house and the south side of pier. Amazing parking/access and fishing isn’t bad either. There is really...

Dec 9, 2020
  16. Bass Kid rated Risentidefishing's post Agree in the thread Sight Fishing Leopard Sharks | SD Bay (Video).

They'd take your for a nice sleigh ride!

Nov 19, 2020
  17. Bass Kid rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay Low Tide.

They are definitely chewing at the minus, tho the quality is lacking a tad.

Nov 18, 2020
  18. Bass Kid rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Dont get Skunked: Report 11/9.

Turns out tying a handful of hair to a leadhead takes some patience and precision... Vise? Bobbin? Who needs that crap?!?! These are...

Nov 12, 2020
  19. Bass Kid rated Fins in the Bin's post Agree in the thread Dont get Skunked: Report 11/9.

What's the name of the lure? The head looks a lot bigger than a 1/32 ounce, did I hear that right?

Nov 10, 2020
  20. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Dont get Skunked: Report 11/9.

Good jigs

Nov 10, 2020