Ratings Bass Kid has given

1. Bass Kid rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Little short I think.

Check any of my next reports. That's all you'll see - small ones.

Jun 19, 2022
  2. Bass Kid rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread El Capitan Bass Redemption!.

[ATTACH] I don't usually fish stick baits (lie), but when I do I fish Yum Dingers !

May 24, 2022
  3. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread 4/27- S.D. River(a.m. session).

If you really want a laugh, search 'neko' in Google images... Not a damn thing to do with bass, hahahaha

Apr 28, 2022
  4. Bass Kid rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Don't release your pets into the wild!.

I have thought about releasing some cats into the wild but my wife would kill me if she found out.

Apr 25, 2022
  5. Bass Kid rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders jetty sesh!.

Saturday April 16th sign in at 5pm, fishing from 6pm-10pm Ok here’s the deal….. our main contest for the jetty sesh will be for most...

Apr 18, 2022
  6. Bass Kid rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread C.R.E.A.M..

I know that grass!

Mar 31, 2022
  7. Bass Kid rated Pourboy's post Funny in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

You could even fish from a windsurf board or a foil if you wanted to there. But! No swimming.

Mar 3, 2022
  8. Bass Kid rated Bird334's post Funny in the thread Liberty Station.

Nice fishing, the airplane noise at Liberty Station can get annoying

Feb 27, 2022
  9. Bass Kid rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Once in a lifetime fish.

. Murray.....in the tulles

Feb 23, 2022
  10. Bass Kid rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread giant back bay Halibut from shore 2/3/2022.

Gotta be da shoes, Money!

Feb 16, 2022
  11. Bass Kid rated Dat_fisherman's post Funny in the thread giant back bay Halibut from shore 2/3/2022.

bet you put your crocs into sport mode when you saw that thing:emoji_joy:

Feb 16, 2022
  12. Bass Kid rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Loreto Yellows on paddleboard.

Unreal! I would be in the drink for sure!

Jan 27, 2022
  13. Bass Kid rated Fins in the Bin's post Funny in the thread Few days down south.

My "want to do" and "have to do's" seem to keep me in a work chair or jobsite way more than a Mexican adventure like when I was in my...

Jan 22, 2022
  14. Bass Kid rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Topwater fish: report.

So cool, and the noise you make when setting the hook is dangerous. The last person to grunt like that got stabbed by a German stalker....

Jan 19, 2022
  15. Bass Kid rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread 2nd fish of the year.

I thought sure you’d comment, and post your tube caught Leopard on a different thread.. Instead.. You go out today and catch another...

Jan 15, 2022
  16. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread LJ 01.09.22.

She is a LOT more artistic than I am for sure. Takes some odd photos, lol

Jan 15, 2022
  17. Bass Kid rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread King Tide okay on S. Bay..

..and I found a new way to get past the steep, slimy mud that's exposed when the tide goes below the -1 foot mark. I supported myself...

Jan 4, 2022
  18. Bass Kid rated Big C's post Funny in the thread Dec.1-Murray was no fun.

You know fishing is tough now when even the V man is struggling.

Dec 1, 2021
  19. Bass Kid rated myahk's post Funny in the thread LJ Bass Fishing! 11/13.

shh, let them think that way

Nov 19, 2021
  20. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread LJ Bass Fishing! 11/13.

People are dumb, lol

Nov 19, 2021