Ratings Bass Kid has given

1. Bass Kid rated myahk's post Funny in the thread CAUGHT MY PB BAY TUNA… which was used to catch a giant in the bay….

how crowded will HI be tomorrow??

Oct 15, 2021
  2. Bass Kid rated CraigSmith's post Funny in the thread New Local Trout Hot Spot.

[ATTACH]

Sep 21, 2021
  3. Bass Kid rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Deeper Limit + some!.

If I saw this.... I would have beached my kayak, jumped in my truck and headed home.... ha ha [ATTACH] By the way great report and nice...

Jul 27, 2021
  4. Bass Kid rated myahk's post Funny in the thread MB 7/8.

with a big enough hook and 200lb test, you don't need to ask :)

Jul 9, 2021
  5. Bass Kid rated myahk's post Funny in the thread MB 7/8.

fishing idea: ask passing jet ski to take your lure and drop it off at the other end of the cove. you can cover the whole cove in one...

Jul 9, 2021
  6. Bass Kid rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Found gold.

Pm sent It’s just what happens when they’re horny ;)

Jul 2, 2021
  7. Bass Kid rated myahk's post Funny in the thread Decent Diamond.

I also have a pic of a decent fish, will post later once I catch it

Jul 2, 2021
  8. Bass Kid rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Breaking news!!!.

That homepage has not changed since Jesus was a teenager....well, maybe not that long ago. Actually June of 2019. :-)

Jun 23, 2021
  9. Bass Kid rated projectman's post Funny in the thread 4/2 OB Halibut.

[ATTACH] Fished the incoming tide along OB jetty on the incoming tide around 9-11am. I’m new to fishing halibut so I’m learning what...

Apr 23, 2021
  10. Bass Kid rated John The Bass's post Funny in the thread Bay Bite on Fire.

Def better than lipping a halibut...

Jan 9, 2021
  11. Bass Kid rated camobass's post Funny in the thread After work Fishing Reports.

I agree but they did work. I found what was left of my kit like 15 years ago all melted in an old Plano box. lol

Dec 10, 2020
  12. Bass Kid rated FishBait's post Funny in the thread 500 CA Hali Released into Mission Bay.

Cool [ATTACH]

Dec 1, 2020
  13. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Dont Get Skunked Prt 2 Report.

What did I tell one beach wanderer? You mind being on Youtube? At least three people might see you on my channel...

Nov 24, 2020
  14. Bass Kid rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread Do you get hit on while fishing?.

Lol.. Oh Man ! A lot can happen in a 3.5 day period. Especially when the beers get flowing in the galley at night.. My imagination is...

Oct 21, 2020
  15. Bass Kid rated Paulito's post Funny in the thread Do you get hit on while fishing?.

Shoulda said “ Depends on who’s asking” that way the outcome of the encounter would be dependent on whether the inquirer is worthy and...

Oct 19, 2020
  16. Bass Kid rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread Do you get hit on while fishing?.

[MEDIA]

Oct 14, 2020
  17. Bass Kid rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Do you get hit on while fishing?.

Same woman after beer goggles.

Oct 14, 2020
  18. Bass Kid rated Calicokiller's post Funny in the thread Do you get hit on while fishing?.

This thread is full of lies and fisherman stories. Guaranteed Most of these things never happened.

Oct 14, 2020
  19. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Do you get hit on while fishing?.

Dat_fisherman https://youtu.be/QkTrL4YpwDA

Oct 13, 2020
  20. Bass Kid rated Catchalot's post Funny in the thread Do you get hit on while fishing?.

Pic of the Chick that asked you! (To see if I want to fish that spot or not!)

Oct 11, 2020