Ratings Bass Kid has given

1. Bass Kid rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Do you get hit on while fishing?.

Dat_fisherman https://youtu.be/QkTrL4YpwDA

Oct 13, 2020
  2. Bass Kid rated Catchalot's post Funny in the thread Do you get hit on while fishing?.

Pic of the Chick that asked you! (To see if I want to fish that spot or not!)

Oct 11, 2020
  3. Bass Kid rated Graydog's post Funny in the thread Do you get hit on while fishing?.

Technically yes :emoji_joy: That is so funny thanks for posting. I was on a flight from Charlotte to SD once and I saw this girl...

Oct 9, 2020
  4. Bass Kid rated Rodmaster858's post Funny in the thread Do you get hit on while fishing?.

hahahah! Should have been;" just wait, corbina are really tasty fish." *catches it , then releasees it* then proceeds to go together to...

Oct 9, 2020
  5. Bass Kid rated powaynubs's post Funny in the thread Do you get hit on while fishing?.

Only once, maybe I don't fish enough for occurrences like these to happen as I only got back into fishing this year. Story's basically...

Oct 9, 2020
  6. Bass Kid rated cort's post Funny in the thread Do you get hit on while fishing?.

Well... next time it happens... (let's be honest - it never will) you just pull the 40 Year Old Virgin maneuver on her, by giving her a...

Oct 8, 2020
  7. Bass Kid rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread Do you get hit on while fishing?.

Son, I am disappoint.

Oct 8, 2020
  8. Bass Kid rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Hole in One?.

For me catching a fish on the first cast means one of two things. One is that it's WFO(doesn't happen often). Two is that I don't stand...

Jun 10, 2020
  9. Bass Kid rated scisports's post Funny in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

Excellent work! And to think I get skittish standing up on my kayak, lol!

May 7, 2020