Ratings Bass Kid has received

1. Rattus rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread 1st time on the Fly.

Ive got a few fish i want to get on the spin cast before i switch. The last photo was a perfectly timed still shot from my friend, total...

Aug 6, 2022 at 3:07 PM
  2. Rattus rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread 1st time on the Fly.

Ive haven been able to fish a lot as i told a friend i would help remodel his house in denver until my next job starts. We snuck in a...

Aug 6, 2022 at 3:07 PM
  3. Rattus rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Big Bay Vampires, Butts, Bass, and Blown Donuts.

That might be the biggest halibut ive seen south of the bridge in a while

Aug 6, 2022 at 1:20 PM
  4. Rattus rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Big Bay Vampires, Butts, Bass, and Blown Donuts.

that sounds like a nightmare.

Aug 6, 2022 at 1:20 PM
  5. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Kayak Fishing The Dana Point Kelp Beds Targeting Sheephead!.

Just saw the video this morning. Looks like a fun day. Still never caught a sheep in CA waters (on artificials)

Aug 4, 2022 at 1:20 PM
  6. B8DHOOK rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Fishing Has Been Tough.

I dont eat fish so i I'd rather struggle and know i outsmarted the creature with a brain the size of a bean and not the live bait. haha

Aug 1, 2022
  7. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Trying Some New Stuff.

correct, original mold was used, but this one should evolve with some tweaks. Wanted the skipping ability since at high tide the...

Jul 22, 2022
  8. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Trying Some New Stuff.

Tossing some new stuff for snook out here in FL. Grabbed some non-generic topwaters for FL (everyone fished the zara spook and yozuri...

Jul 22, 2022
  9. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SUP fishing tips.

Looks like a great trip, i wouldnt want to have the paddle floating behind you, it kind of drags. A small bungee on the deck holds mine...

Jul 22, 2022
  10. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Trophy Brown Trout From Shore!.

Nice fish! Keep the reports going!

Jul 22, 2022
  11. cavedog619 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Trying Some New Stuff.

Tossing some new stuff for snook out here in FL. Grabbed some non-generic topwaters for FL (everyone fished the zara spook and yozuri...

Jul 22, 2022
  12. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Surf Fishing July Conditions.

awesome report. I do miss the waves and fishing in that area while im gone.

Jul 20, 2022
  13. blackcloud9 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Surf Fishing July Conditions.

awesome report. I do miss the waves and fishing in that area while im gone.

Jul 20, 2022
  14. ol dirty basser rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread SUP fishing tips.

Looks like a great trip, i wouldnt want to have the paddle floating behind you, it kind of drags. A small bungee on the deck holds mine...

Jul 19, 2022
  15. A-Train rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Fishing Has Been Tough.

Even in FL it can get hard. Did a day of exploring that turned out to be more fresh than brackish water. Got a ton of blowups but they...

Jul 15, 2022
  16. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Funny in the thread Fishing Has Been Tough.

I dont eat fish so i I'd rather struggle and know i outsmarted the creature with a brain the size of a bean and not the live bait. haha

Jul 15, 2022
  17. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Fishing Has Been Tough.

Im sure the bite is just fine with live bait, but i still havent gone to the dark side yet.

Jul 15, 2022
  18. afishnsea rated Bass Kid's post Funny in the thread Fishing Has Been Tough.

Im sure the bite is just fine with live bait, but i still havent gone to the dark side yet.

Jul 15, 2022
  19. afishnsea rated Bass Kid's post Funny in the thread Fishing Has Been Tough.

Even in FL it can get hard. Did a day of exploring that turned out to be more fresh than brackish water. Got a ton of blowups but they...

Jul 15, 2022
  20. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Fishing Has Been Tough.

Jul 14, 2022