Ratings Bass Kid has received

1. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

well this will be a post killer, I don’t eat cooked fish . Are so much of it as a kid I can’t sand it anymore. It’s all ceviche, poke...

Jan 21, 2022 at 10:43 AM
  2. B8DHOOK rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

well this will be a post killer, I don’t eat cooked fish . Are so much of it as a kid I can’t sand it anymore. It’s all ceviche, poke...

Jan 21, 2022 at 7:49 AM
  3. MrMajors rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

Jan 21, 2022 at 7:34 AM
  4. Bwood rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Topwater fish: report.

I spent 3 days looking for the grouper with the whopper plopper, 5” swimbait, 5” fluke and didn’t get a single 1. On the last day I set...

Jan 20, 2022 at 1:38 PM
  5. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

Trying to get another like that one with a yellow or rooster fish but the wind down in loreto isn’t playing around right now

Jan 20, 2022 at 1:25 PM
  6. Midnightpass rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

Working my way down baja and stopped at one of my fav estuaries. Corvina bite was on with a few big fish mixed in. I’ve been able to...

Jan 20, 2022 at 8:23 AM
  7. B8DHOOK rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

Trying to get another like that one with a yellow or rooster fish but the wind down in loreto isn’t playing around right now

Jan 20, 2022 at 8:05 AM
  8. landman10 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

Working my way down baja and stopped at one of my fav estuaries. Corvina bite was on with a few big fish mixed in. I’ve been able to...

Jan 20, 2022 at 5:49 AM
  9. CrazyDonkey rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Topwater fish: report.

I spent 3 days looking for the grouper with the whopper plopper, 5” swimbait, 5” fluke and didn’t get a single 1. On the last day I set...

Jan 20, 2022 at 5:39 AM
  10. Deep color rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

Jan 19, 2022 at 12:41 PM
  11. Deep color rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Topwater fish: report.

Jan 19, 2022 at 12:41 PM
  12. Valco14 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Topwater fish: report.

Jan 19, 2022 at 7:32 AM
  13. Midnightpass rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Topwater fish: report.

Jan 18, 2022 at 10:17 PM
  14. B8DHOOK rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Topwater fish: report.

We’ve cooked I’ve cooked a few corvina but the grouper are all catch and release

Jan 18, 2022 at 8:22 PM
  15. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Topwater fish: report.

We’ve cooked I’ve cooked a few corvina but the grouper are all catch and release

Jan 18, 2022 at 6:28 PM
  16. fisheromen rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Topwater fish: report.

Jan 18, 2022 at 4:04 PM
  17. ol dirty basser rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Topwater fish: report.

Jan 18, 2022 at 11:34 AM
  18. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Topwater fish: report.

There were 2 others camped near by fishing an I never saw them while we were both on the water

Jan 18, 2022 at 8:15 AM
  19. B8DHOOK rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Caught my PB yellowtail down in Baja a few days ago.

Right on!! I never spear with reel line anymore, bungee break away setup in baja all day long

Jan 18, 2022 at 7:56 AM
  20. Neuroshima rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Topwater fish: report.

Jan 18, 2022 at 7:15 AM