Ratings Bass Kid has received

1. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 4/16.

It felt like a lot more work than normal to catch fish, but they all seemed bigger than normal so thats always solid.

Apr 18, 2022
  2. myahk rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SUP Leopards....

awesome "bycatch"

Apr 18, 2022
  3. Vito1023 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 4/16.

Back in San Diego for a short while and got on the back bay. Wind report showed 0-1 in the morning till ~9am with a strong incoming tide...

Apr 18, 2022
  4. Midnightpass rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 4/16.

Back in San Diego for a short while and got on the back bay. Wind report showed 0-1 in the morning till ~9am with a strong incoming tide...

Apr 18, 2022
  5. cavedog619 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 4/16.

Apr 18, 2022
  6. bajacamp rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 4/16.

Apr 18, 2022
  7. myahk rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 4/16.

Apr 17, 2022
  8. MrMajors rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 4/16.

Apr 17, 2022
  9. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 4/16.

Apr 17, 2022
  10. Big Daddy Art rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 4/16.

Apr 17, 2022
  11. CraigSmith rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread 1st time on the Fly.

Ive haven been able to fish a lot as i told a friend i would help remodel his house in denver until my next job starts. We snuck in a...

Apr 15, 2022
  12. mattgulptosser rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread 1st time on the Fly.

Ive haven been able to fish a lot as i told a friend i would help remodel his house in denver until my next job starts. We snuck in a...

Apr 14, 2022
  13. galen rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread 1st time on the Fly.

Apr 11, 2022
  14. B8DHOOK rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread 1st time on the Fly.

Ive got a few fish i want to get on the spin cast before i switch. The last photo was a perfectly timed still shot from my friend, total...

Apr 9, 2022
  15. B8DHOOK rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread 1st time on the Fly.

Apr 9, 2022
  16. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread 1st time on the Fly.

Ive got a few fish i want to get on the spin cast before i switch. The last photo was a perfectly timed still shot from my friend, total...

Apr 8, 2022
  17. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread 1st time on the Fly.

Apr 8, 2022
  18. Stephan Deambrogio rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread 1st time on the Fly.

Apr 8, 2022
  19. carpkiller rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread 1st time on the Fly.

Apr 8, 2022
  20. Bassassasin rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Quick S. SD Bay Fishing.

This forum needed a report, so quick session in the back of SD bay. Got a few spotties and a YFC. I guess there are kayak tours back...

Apr 8, 2022