Ratings Bass Kid has received

1. Kian.K rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Hodges Bass, Beer and Boats.

Love the videos, ive been thinking about hitting up hodges to fish for crappie on the sup. Its got a cup holder built in so ill have to...

Mar 3, 2022
  2. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Its $15 for permit and launch

Mar 3, 2022
  3. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

It was shoulder to shoulder in the morning (they made their own buoy line across the lake) with fish finder guys

Mar 3, 2022
  4. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Probably will be packed on Saturday there but fish move around so there’s hope!

Mar 3, 2022
  5. Neuroshima rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Its $15 for permit and launch

Mar 3, 2022
  6. JWall rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Today didnt "pan" out as planned, but ended up pretty good. Got to the lake at 6:15am and couldn't work the gopro because my fingers...

Mar 3, 2022
  7. Neuroshima rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Today didnt "pan" out as planned, but ended up pretty good. Got to the lake at 6:15am and couldn't work the gopro because my fingers...

Mar 3, 2022
  8. Pourboy rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

It was shoulder to shoulder in the morning (they made their own buoy line across the lake) with fish finder guys

Mar 3, 2022
  9. Pourboy rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Probably will be packed on Saturday there but fish move around so there’s hope!

Mar 3, 2022
  10. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Thanks, the perks of being between jobs is you can fish mid week! Not sure how the rest of the people on the lake do it though??

Mar 3, 2022
  11. fisheromen rated Bass Kid's post Helpful in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 3, 2022
  12. oh da shiz rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 3, 2022
  13. Pourboy rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Thanks, the perks of being between jobs is you can fish mid week! Not sure how the rest of the people on the lake do it though??

Mar 3, 2022
  14. ol dirty basser rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 3, 2022
  15. bassgalrascal rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 3, 2022
  16. Kahuna bass rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 3, 2022
  17. afishnsea rated Bass Kid's post Funny in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 2, 2022
  18. otay michael rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 2, 2022
  19. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 2, 2022
  20. Pourboy rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 2, 2022