Ratings Bass Kid has received

1. fisheromen rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Unexpected Catches SUP, Windy Day.

Took the SUP out over the weekend when it was wayy to windy. Stayed close to the shore most of the time to help block the wind, but got...

Jun 3, 2020
  2. Tactical.Fish0313 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Unexpected Catches SUP, Windy Day.

Took the SUP out over the weekend when it was wayy to windy. Stayed close to the shore most of the time to help block the wind, but got...

Jun 3, 2020
  3. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Southbay report.

I dont think the corvina are there as thick as they were a few weeks ago. They are being caught in more locations across the entire bay now.

Jun 2, 2020
  4. JoshJ123 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Unexpected Catches SUP, Windy Day.

Jun 2, 2020
  5. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Unexpected Catches SUP, Windy Day.

Jun 2, 2020
  6. mattgulptosser rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Unexpected Catches SUP, Windy Day.

Jun 1, 2020
  7. Neuroshima rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Unexpected Catches SUP, Windy Day.

Jun 1, 2020
  8. oh da shiz rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Unexpected Catches SUP, Windy Day.

Jun 1, 2020
  9. cavedog619 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Unexpected Catches SUP, Windy Day.

Jun 1, 2020
  10. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Big bay 5/20 and on.

nice, looks like some solid fish last week!

May 29, 2020
  11. Noms rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread South Bay Bite Change.

Tried fishing on the sup in south bay on sunday, but looks like the bite totally changed! No birds, no bait, no clear water, and...

May 28, 2020
  12. Capt Ray rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread For Sale Tackle Bundle (Clone Fry, Swimbaits, Plastics, etc).

SOLD Cleaning out a bucket if fishing stuff, ive slimmed my tackle down to things i need and i dont need the below. -13-15 bags of...

May 28, 2020
  13. jusbayz rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread For Sale Tackle Bundle (Clone Fry, Swimbaits, Plastics, etc).

bump, added 2 6" line through swimbaits. Dont remember the name though??l added some random hard baits and an assortment of more robo worms

May 28, 2020
  14. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread South Bay Bite Change.

Tried fishing on the sup in south bay on sunday, but looks like the bite totally changed! No birds, no bait, no clear water, and...

May 26, 2020
  15. Saltnewbie rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread South Bay Bite Change.

May 26, 2020
  16. cavedog619 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread South Bay Bite Change.

May 26, 2020
  17. Midnightpass rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread South Bay Bite Change.

May 26, 2020
  18. mlzpinoy rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread My BEST day on the Bay.

.... and the one day i didnt bring the camera... short and sweet, took a good friend out for his 1st time SUP fishing (hes and avid...

May 19, 2020
  19. 80sforlife rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay Bite Continues.

Hey guys, late report, but got on the water at 5:30ish last weekend in San Diego Bay on the SUP. Fishing was pretty all over the place....

May 19, 2020
  20. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Funny in the thread 100+ Yellowfin Croaker Day.

an photo of the queenfish, not sure i know what they look like?

May 18, 2020